Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some trans women just arent worth defending

Video from 2017

This shit was searched and did not pop up in your recommended fam
View attachment 624070

And if it DID pop up in the recommendations it brings about more questions and scrutiny.

back-fire.gif

the trans women i know let men know upfront about their “biological sex” and/or before any sexual activity takes place

you really scanned every crevice of the internet to find this corny ass video to prop up your warped ideas/opinions on the trans experience

i mean nigga really typed in google “TrAns Vid3o ReAl W0mAnn”

i know youre not all the bright but for once try, i know its extremely hard but just try to use your brain and clear youre damn search history nigga before your wife makes a quick exit

the trans women i know let men know upfront about their “biological sex” and/or before any sexual activity takes place

you really scanned every crevice of the internet to find this corny ass video to prop up your warped ideas/opinions on the trans experience

i mean nigga really typed in google “TrAns Vid3o ReAl W0mAnn”

i know youre not all the bright but for once try, i know its extremely hard but just try to use your brain and clear youre damn search history nigga before your wife makes a quick exit

Why did you put biological sex in quotes?

What men on here would date a transwomen?
Everybody knows the answer to that question and i tagged him...

but seriously, its a bad faith question(not by you, but by people who really pretend trans women aren't men in drag)

Why did you put biological sex in quotes?

because biological sex is largely regarded as a myth in some science circles

Back