Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I know that. I just said the shit has never made sense. Niggas complain about disliking the women they willingly engage with. Its stupid

It's not that hard to understand. For a lot of dudes (and even chicks now) sex doesn't have anything to do with liking a person. It's just about getting off, and liking a person has nothing to do with whether or not that person can physically fulfill them.

It's not that hard to understand. For a lot of dudes (and even chicks now) sex doesn't have anything to do with liking a person. It's just about getting off, and liking a person has nothing to do with whether or not that person can physically fulfill them.

Now???

How about for decades. Wasn't neither the man or a woman engaging in a one night stand back in the 70's wondering if this individual they were finna fuck was gonna fulfill their wants and needs as it pertains to a relationship. Nah, they wanted to fuck, so they fucked. It's been times I said some slick shit to a chick at the club, went out to the ride, smashed in the back seat, then went back in the club. I was attracted to her, she was attracted to me, we wanted to fuck, so we fucked and went on with the rest of the night.

Shit ain't even hard to wrap your head around. That's like thinking niggas spend time getting to know a hooker before handing her $40 to smash or whatever.

Now???

How about for decades. Wasn't neither the man or a woman engaging in a one night stand back in the 70's wondering if this individual they were finna fuck was gonna fulfill their wants and needs as it pertains to a relationship. Nah, they wanted to fuck, so they fucked. It's been times I said some slick shit to a chick at the club, went out to the ride, smashed in the back seat, then went back in the club. I was attracted to her, she was attracted to me, we wanted to fuck, so we fucked and went on with the rest of the night.

Shit ain't even hard to wrap your head around. That's like thinking niggas spend time getting to know a hooker before handing her $40 to smash or whatever.

He and I aren't talking about two people who don't really enough each other having one or two sexual encounters and then moving on. We're talking about people having regular sex with other people they know and despise. Maybe women have been doing that for a long time, but I don't remember encountering it. I've known women who had sex with dudes they knew they didn't want a relationship with, but not so much with dudes that they genuinely did not like outside of the sex.

You're making it more complex than it is. Plain and simple, it's stupid for people to fuck with people they claim to be disgusted by. It's not a lack of understanding...I just think those people are doin something dumb.

You're making it more complex than it is. Plain and simple, it's stupid for people to fuck with people they claim to be disgusted by. It's not a lack of understanding...I just think those people are doin something dumb.

You're the one that's making it complex. You said it didn't make sense and you're calling it stupid all because you don't seem to get that for some people it's not necessary to like a person to have sex with that person.

If all two people are looking for is sex from each other, what difference does it make if they like each other or not. If that kinda arrangement isn't your thing, that's fine. It's not mine either, but what makes it stupid?

from this same page:

This really is something these new chicks gotta grasp.

You're the one that's making it complex. You said it didn't make sense and you're calling it stupid all because you don't seem to get that for some people it's not necessary to like a person to have sex with that person.

If all two people are looking for is sex from each other, what difference does it make if they like each other or not. If that kinda arrangement isn't your thing, that's fine. It's not mine either, but what makes it stupid?

Yeah you definitely grossly misunderstood my point and jumped out on something I never said. All i said was it's stupid for people to fuck people they claim to be disgusted by or that do things they claim disgusts them then complain about how they still don't like that person or type of person. Not liking somebody doesn't mean you're disgusted by them. Those are 2 very different ends of the spectrum.

And yes i think it's stupid to go after people you claim to not actually like. And if a person keeps doing that then they probably ain't as turned off to some shit they think they are.

I think Blackrain point is about how nighas say they hate hoes or hard on homes but spend an ample amount of time with the so called hoes. And with the podcast era hoes is one of the most discussed topics for likes and views.

I think Blackrain point is about how nighas say they hate hoes or hard on homes but spend an ample amount of time with the so called hoes. And with the podcast era hoes is one of the most discussed topics for likes and views.

I still don't understand the pushback here.

I already gave Candace Owens as the example. She probably disgusts most dudes on this site, and we all know for a fact some of these niggas would fuck her if given the chance. At the end of the day, to some niggas fulfilling sexual urges is just that. Nothing else is really relevant. It really isn't that hard to understand.

I already gave Candace Owens as the example. She probably disgusts most dudes on this site, and we all know for a fact some of these niggas would fuck her if given the chance. At the end of the day, to some niggas fulfilling sexual urges is just that. Nothing else is really relevant. It really isn't that hard to understand.

I never said it was hard to understand bro

And my points was niggas drive to fulfill their sexual urges overrides common sense sometimes and i think that's dumb. And that people ain't as disgusted by things as they claim to be.

I said it's stupid and makes no sense to engage with people you claim to not like. Understanding attraction ain't the issue.

We kinda going around in circles, but my point is that if you understand that some people are able to compartmentalize their desire for sexual gratification and keep it separate from their personal feeling about who they have sex with, people having sex with people they don't like makes perfect sense. It's really no different than having business dealings with someone you don't like. If ya'll can come together on the common goal of getting money, then how you feel about each other personally doesn't matter. In this case, the people are coming together in the common goal of getting off nothing more and nothing less.

And my points was niggas drive to fulfill their sexual urges overrides common sense sometimes and i think that's dumb. And that people ain't as disgusted by things as they claim to be.

I agree with the first part of what you said, not so much the second. I know people in real life who fuck with people they absolutely can't stand all because the sex is good. At the end of the day, sexual compatibility and personality compatibility don't always coincide.

We kinda going around in circles, but my point is that if you understand that some people are able to compartmentalize their desire for sexual gratification and keep it separate from their personal feeling about who they have sex with, people having sex with people they don't like makes perfect sense. It's really no different than having business dealings with someone you don't like. If ya'll can come together on the common goal of getting money, then how you feel about each other personally doesn't matter. In this case, the people are coming together in the common goal of getting off nothing more and nothing less.

I agree with the first part of what you said, not so much the second. I know people in real life who fuck with people they absolutely can't stand all because the sex is good. At the end of the day, sexual compatibility and personality compatibility don't always coincide.

I understand what you're saying. In the context of a sexual relationship though makes it different because ain't no potential child or std coming out of a business deal so the stakes for dealing with somebody you claim to hate are much different. I never said that personality types have to match to for people to have a sexual attraction. Its really as simple as if a person claims to not like something but continues to engage with it then it's either one of 2 things. Either they're stupid or they really don't dislike it as much as they think or pretend to. I can understand the concept of something and still think it's dumb to partake in and that's what this is.

Back