Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Submissive and docile aren't the same thing. I'll say this. Those dudes aren't wrong when they point out that in some other cultures, it's still pretty common for women to be raised to be submissive to their husbands. Whether men should still be looking for that trait in a woman or not is valid for debate. However, if men are looking for that trait and a lot of American women are proud to tell you that's a trait they no longer possess or even want to possess, can you really fault dudes for going where they believe they can find that trait?

I don't fault somebody for going after what they want. The problem is in their journey to do that they're also blatantly insulting folks who got nothing to do with the shit they're after. They keep making these videos talking about what American women don't have while claiming to have already found what they wanted. If they truly found it then they wouldn't be concerned with shouting out "hey look at me" for some form of outside validation. Their issue isn't usually solely American women and what they want...their main issue is usually that they're just some lame ass dudes who don't have good social skills to pull the type of woman they really want. If they really wanted just a submissive or dócile woman there's plenty places in America that are still very much steeped in that.

No. And if that's what they want, more power to them, just don't shit on anybody in the process.

But like I said earlier in the thread, let them be and don't ask why they went to another country for a spouse 'cause that's inevitably when the answers are gonna come that will ultimately sound like they're shitting on women here.
Yes. They are shitting on women here and the women here are shitting on women that don’t have western values.

I also find it funny that black folks here LOVE to shit on western values but….. I’ll save the rest for another time.

I don't fault somebody for going after what they want. The problem is in their journey to do that they're also blatantly insulting folks who got nothing to do with the shit they're after. They keep making these videos talking about what American women don't have while claiming to have already found what they wanted. If they truly found it then they wouldn't be concerned with shouting out "hey look at me" for some form of outside validation. Their issue isn't usually solely American women and what they want...their main issue is usually that they're just some lame ass dudes who don't have good social skills to pull the type of woman they really want. If they really wanted just a submissive or dócile woman there's plenty places in America that are still very much steeped in that.

I don't know. I hesitate to make the claims you are because I don't know what dating was like for them. I had moderate success when dating, but I still didn't really like that shit. If them dudes are going other places and finding it refreshing, I'm not just going to assume all of them are lames.

I do think that some of those dudes like to attack American women because they don't really want to leave the country to find women. They try to paint that shit as being glamorous. But at the end of the day, I think all these dudes would much rather be able to go to the local lounge and find someone they like than to have to fly to a different hemisphere. For that reason, I think regardless of what they say, they resent women here.

I don't know. I hesitate to make the claims you are because I don't know what dating was like for them. I had moderate success when dating, but I still didn't really like that shit. If them dudes are going other places and finding it refreshing, I'm not just going to assume all of them are lames.

I do think that some of those dudes like to attack American women because they don't really want to leave the country to find women. They try to paint that shit as being glamorous. But at the end of the day, I think all these dudes would much rather be able to go to the local lounge and find someone they like than to have to fly to a different hemisphere. For that reason, I think regardless of what they say, they resent women here.

I mean given that even the worst of the worst can get attention from women as long as they're even moderately attractive and have some social skills I'd lean on the idea that these dudes is just lame as fuck being the reason they can't get the woman they want here. If it was truly about them just trying to find their own happiness then they wouldn't be so public about it and wouldn't be trying to recruit other niggas to join their "Passport Bros". They're looking for that validation that alot of dudes look for from other men when they get that nod of approval for the woman they have on their arm. Im willing to bet if other dudes started calling them niggas losers they would quiet down on what they're doing some. Because notice their responses are mainly towards the women who call them out not the dudes who call them out. They have little to no comeback for that but to just keep insulting the women they claim to not want.

I mean given that even the worst of the worst can get attention from women as long as they're even moderately attractive and have some social skills I'd lean on the idea that these dudes is just lame as fuck being the reason they can't get the woman they want here. If it was truly about them just trying to find their own happiness then they wouldn't be so public about it and wouldn't be trying to recruit other niggas to join their "Passport Bros". They're looking for that validation that alot of dudes look for from other men when they get that nod of approval for the woman they have on their arm. Im willing to bet if other dudes started calling them niggas losers they would quiet down on what they're doing some. Because notice their responses are mainly towards the women who call them out not the dudes who call them out. They have little to no comeback for that but to just keep insulting the women they claim to not want.

You're assuming most of this dudes got no attention. I'm sure that's true for some but definitely not all. Like I said, the dude I know that's closest to being a Passport Bro had his choice in women. That's part of the reason he's convinced he can't find what he wants here.

@konceptjones this is a smaller account but I have seen so many women that’s not black/white westerners feel so disrespected.

They caught gun fire from a battle they wasn’t even in

I seen one of those Passport Bros. recently rant about how he likes overseas chicks because he's tired weave, excessive makeup, and stupidly long nails and eyelashes. lol On one hand I feel him because I'm tired of all that shit too, but on the other hand, bruh where do you live where you never see any black women that don't have all that. I mean I'm spoiled. I live in a majority black area, but are there really places out there where all the black women wear that uniform?

Because they base this shit off stereotypes that they don’t like about blacks. They make it seem like Black American women are like BAPS

Because they base this shit off stereotypes that they don’t like about blacks. They make it seem like Black American women are like BAPS

I believe that's a generational thing too.

I don't see most of that shit with women my age or older. Some might rock a wig once in a while, but not many do the whole "all fake everything", unless they live in Atlanta... Then... yeah.

However, I DO see all of that with younger chicks, particularly in their 20's to early 30's. Vegas was really bad for it too. I don't remember the last time I saw a young sista out there without fake lashes, over drawn eyebrows, lace wigs, and goo gobs of makeup on.

I believe that's a generational thing too.

I don't see most of that shit with women my age or older. Some might rock a wig once in a while, but not many do the whole "all fake everything", unless they live in Atlanta... Then... yeah.

However, I DO see all of that with younger chicks, particularly in their 20's to early 30's. Vegas was really bad for it too. I don't remember the last time I saw a young sista out there without fake lashes, over drawn eyebrows, lace wigs, and goo gobs of makeup on.

I’m 35 bro it’s really not as prevalent as tv makes it seem. And bro that’s Vegas that’s not the regular world. Neither is Los Angeles.

Not only that, but some men make it seem that BBLs, weave, make up and fake nails only exist in America. When cosmetics and plastic surgery are both big industries in both Latin American and Asia.

It’s a lot of blacks people who think it’s exotic when other culture do something and ghetto when we do it.

Not only that, but some men make it seem that BBLs, weave, make up and fake nails only exist in America. When cosmetics and plastic surgery are both big industries in both Latin American and Asia.

That’s what's so funny. The grievances they're talking about aren't specific to American women. They're looking for a certain type and physical aesthetic along with their ideals.

That’s what's so funny. The grievances they're talking about aren't specific to American women. They're looking for a certain type and physical aesthetic along with their ideals.

They really wanna say they want exotic bitches without saying it

I’m 35 bro it’s really not as prevalent as tv makes it seem. And bro that’s Vegas that’s not the regular world. Neither is Los Angeles.

I'm out in the sticks. The closest gas station to me has two twenty-something chicks working there; one black, one white. White chick has them stupid ass fuzzy caterpillar looking eyelashes on and ridiculously bad makeup last time I was there. Sista got a lacewig that prolly shoulda been changed a hot minute ago and long, obviously fake eyelashes.

I'm pretty sure if you were to roll through the hood in your city you'd see it in abundance. That seems to be where it's at the most.

I was in The City and the northern 'burbs last Saturday and most of the young looking Black, white, and Chaldean chicks had some combination of that bullshit going on. One white broad I saw had some awful looking swole ass lips to go with all the rest of the shit. Older women might have had makeup, some of the Black women I checked out had obvious wigs on and there were a handful of white broads I think may have had extensions.

I'm out in the sticks. The closest gas station to me has two twenty-something chicks working there; one black, one white. White chick has them stupid ass fuzzy caterpillar looking eyelashes on and ridiculously bad makeup last time I was there. Sista got a lacewig that prolly shoulda been changed a hot minute ago and long, obviously fake eyelashes.

I'm pretty sure if you were to roll through the hood in your city you'd see it in abundance. That seems to be where it's at the most.

I was in The City and the northern 'burbs last Saturday and most of the young looking Black, white, and Chaldean chicks had some combination of that bullshit going on. One white broad I saw had some awful looking swole ass lips to go with all the rest of the shit. Older women might have had makeup, some of the Black women I checked out had obvious wigs on and there were a handful of white broads I think may have had extensions.

I mean that's just a style thing that women have latched onto for now and styles come and go. Think about how many women in the 90s had the same look...and ironically you can find comments being made about how "Black women wear weaves and wigs too much" from then too. Of course older women aren't gonna have the same style as younger women in their late teens, 20s and early 30s.

And that's why Black women been responding to this shit the way they have. Because the shit being pointed out is mainly about the aesthetic of Black women in particular or shit that Black women have made popular. There's also the fact that some of these dudes don't mind that look, they just want it on a non Black woman. Wasn't there a video of one of these dudes who went to Thailand and "managed" to find a woman with braids like a Black woman? Their issues aren't just the look...it's often who the look is attached to they don't like.

I mean that's just a style thing that women have latched onto for now and styles come and go. Think about how many women in the 90s had the same look...and ironically you can find comments being made about how "Black women wear weaves and wigs too much" from then too. Of course older women aren't gonna have the same style as younger women in their late teens, 20s and early 30s.

And that's why Black women been responding to this shit the way they have. Because the shit being pointed out is mainly about the aesthetic of Black women in particular or shit that Black women have made popular. There's also the fact that some of these dudes don't mind that look, they just want it on a non Black woman. Wasn't there a video of one of these dudes who went to Thailand and "managed" to find a woman with braids like a Black woman? Their issues aren't just the look...it's often who the look is attached to they don't like.

Weaves were openly mocked throughout the 90's until sometime in the late 90's/early 00's, then there seemed to be more acceptance. Wigs were still territory of streetwalkers and your Aunt Beulah.

Mind you, I haven't followed this at all, but of the videos posted in this thread the majority of the women responding all seem to be in their late 20's/early 30's, which would be the demographic I said earlier is mostly associated with that look. Naturally they're gonna be offended if that ain't them individually, but as a collective group? Yeah, that's typically what you see out of them.

And I ain't defending them dudes in any way, but I gotta call this aspect of it like I see it. If that's the legitimate complaint then, ok, I get it. We all know that ain't all there is to it, but if that was the case then there's merit. HOWEVER, since these cats clearly ain't stickin with the sistas they still have whites, Asians, Mexican/Latino women, Indian (red dot), and other ethnicities here in the US to check out BEFORE jumping on a plane to another country.

Weaves were openly mocked throughout the 90's until sometime in the late 90's/early 00's, then there seemed to be more acceptance. Wigs were still territory of streetwalkers and your Aunt Beulah.

Mind you, I haven't followed this at all, but of the videos posted in this thread the majority of the women responding all seem to be in their late 20's/early 30's, which would be the demographic I said earlier is mostly associated with that look. Naturally they're gonna be offended if that ain't them individually, but as a collective group? Yeah, that's typically what you see out of them.

And I ain't defending them dudes in any way, but I gotta call this aspect of it like I see it. If that's the legitimate complaint then, ok, I get it. We all know that ain't all there is to it, but if that was the case then there's merit. HOWEVER, since these cats clearly ain't stickin with the sistas they still have whites, Asians, Mexican/Latino women, Indian (red dot), and other ethnicities here in the US to check out BEFORE jumping on a plane to another country.

That's just it though...if we know that there's more to it and their gripes aren't actually specific to US women then how much merit does their complaining really have? Especially if they're embracing some of the things they complain about when it's attached to someone non Black or non American?

That's just it though...if we know that there's more to it and their gripes aren't actually specific to US women then how much merit does their complaining really have? Especially if they're embracing some of the things they complain about when it's attached to someone non Black or non American?

Are they really doing that though? Are they specifically embracing Brazilian women with ass augmentations or Koreans with mad plastic surgery (which is one reason I'd be hella skeptical about dating a Korean broad; can't tell if that's her real face or not)? 'Cause if that's genuinely the case then, yeah, them niggas way outta line.

On a side note: I really don't think any of these niggas have ever met any real Mexican women like I was seeing in Metro PHX and LV. If they had no issues with dating outside of their race, and Latin American women were on the menu, then they really could have stayed in the US and hollered at a Mexican chick 'cause although they might talk back and if you do her wrong you got her brothers, cousins, father, and uncles to deal with, they're literally raised with the values they're looking for. At least that's been my observation living around them for the last 19 years.

Back