Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Apparently somewhat of a trend now is these dudes posting vids on YT about Filipina women seeming to not be that into foreign men anymore. Dudes going over there and not getting the play they thought they would. See I knew it was a matter of time before the game start flipping. That’s another reason why I don’t hop on the band wagon idolizing these foreign women. I said it in here - I got nothing against foreign women, and if ever I meet one worth working something out with I’m open to it, but I still feel the American (black)woman has the potential to be the most desirable on the planet, she just need to set stuff in the right perspective with how she value material vs non material things.

Apparently somewhat of a trend now is these dudes posting vids on YT about Filipina women seeming to not be that into foreign men anymore. Dudes going over there and not getting the play they thought they would.

They probably still like foreign men, it’s just that some of these cornball dudes go over there with a sense of entitlement and think that these chicks are gonna just bow down to them just because they ‘re from America or wherever.

Some of these chicks also probably starting to realize these men view them as being highly desirable and a hot commodity, so they have some leverage now.

As soon as a man could get in a boat and travel across oceans the "passport bros" thing started. How many men never left the country or island they landed in. Took up with a woman fathered children never thinking about the United States again. I believe it really kicked in around 1942 World War II .
The perfect example of this is the 1958 musical South Pacific Lt Joseph Cable meets Bloody Mary who introduces Cable to her beautiful daughter, Liat. He falls for her but since he's a part time bigot he tells Bloody Mary there is no way in the world he will marry her or take her back to the United States. But even then Bloody Mary knew he was her daughters ticket to a better life in the United States

But how many men went the other route and married Polynesian women and had children with them. I think about the Soldiers from my old neighborhood when I was a kid who would call home to their parents and to their girlfriends in the U.S saying they had accepted military garrison positions in Germany and Panama and wouldn't be home for a couple of years but of course they had hooked up with a woman from one of the aforementioned countries
If any man still thinks this is something new or foreign women are not already partially americanized watch a few episodes of 90 Day Fiance.

As soon as a man could get in a boat and travel across oceans the "passport bros" thing started. How many men never left the country or island they landed in. Took up with a woman fathered children never thinking about the United States again. I believe it really kicked in around 1942 World War II .
The perfect example of this is the 1958 musical South Pacific Lt Joseph Cable meets Bloody Mary who introduces Cable to her beautiful daughter, Liat. He falls for her but since he's a part time bigot he tells Bloody Mary there is no way in the world he will marry her or take her back to the United States. But even then Bloody Mary knew he was her daughters ticket to a better life in the United States

But how many men went the other route and married Polynesian women and had children with them. I think about the Soldiers from my old neighborhood when I was a kid who would call home to their parents and to their girlfriends in the U.S saying they had accepted military garrison positions in Germany and Panama and wouldn't be home for a couple of years but of course they had hooked up with a woman from one of the aforementioned countries
If any man still thinks this is something new or foreign women are not already partially americanized watch a few episodes of 90 Day Fiance.

That's different though. Them dudes wasn't going over there marrying and having children by foreign women because they didn't want American women. They were stationed overseas and went after the women to which they had access. They weren't purposefully making a decision to abandon dating in America.

Back