Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social Media Is "Outraged" About Best & Worse BBQ City Rankings

Lol who new vinegary ass BBQ would upset so many folks

@IP360 I knew the shit was gonna be trash when the menu had chicken bog as an option.

@Hellczar im not surprised at you defending any kinda food where you get to click ya tongue after every bite

@IP360 I knew the shit was gonna be trash when the menu had chicken bog as an option.

@Hellczar im not surprised at you defending any kinda food where you get to click ya tongue after every bite

lol huh why are you thinking about my tongue too early for that

Nigga just burn ya tastes buds. Aint like you using them.

Got no dog in this fight but I hope people read the title and understand the word 'outrage' is bs and next time there's a social thread with that word in the title maybe don't react to it.

All over eastern SC

Ok. My people live around Columbia and Greenville, so maybe it's just different out east. I don't know why they would adopt that NC BBQ style though. That shit is WOAT. I lived in Chapel Hill for four years, and it took me most of that time to find a decent BBQ spot up there.

Back