COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

He's not really saying much, but it's welcomed...

...better talking points than Trump that's for sure.

Damn shame he's doing something the current president should be doing...but hey.

Like Michael Steele said on MSNBC...we need to just give up on expectin Frump...or anybody else in the GOP to speak on this.

Last edited:
Damn shame he's doing something the current president should be doing...but hey.

Like Michael Steele said on MSNBC...we need to just give on expectin Frump...or anybody else in the GOP to speak on this.

It's crazy cuz Brees seemed to be one of the better cacs in the NFL. Never got racist vibes from him

I don't think he's racist. I think he's just ignorant. I wouldn't really bet my life on that because I don't know him and you can never really tell with white people, but he seems to be genuine both in the dumb shit he says and the good shit he says.

Shout out to Chicago

Niggas had these bethays under pressure now they “we ain’t racist let’s peace up we love our black people” with the p stones

LA need to follow suit on the mexicans out here. Then we can properly have black/brown unity

Now, it's time to turn the attention towards Breonna's killers while we wait how the Arbery and Floyd cases go

What happened to the boyfriend? They still got him up on charges? If so, those need to be dropped now. Actually, that whole case needs more light.

Obama just reiterated what he posted the other day. He was on just for views, clicks and to appease certain ppl.