Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

That's true, but when the smoke clears and this is over and there aren't anymore stores in the black communities and no business wants to open up in the black community, niggas will complain about that too. Granted, that might open the way for more black businesses opening and that would be good, but the point is let's stop acting like destroying random shit is a good thing. If you don't want to condemn the people that are acting out of anger, I'd agree with that. But the people burning down Target weren't out there thinking about all of the systemic ills that blacks face. They were just mad and wanted to fuck something up.

That's true, but when the smoke clears and this is over and there aren't anymore stores in the black communities and no business wants to open up in the black community, niggas will complain about that too. Granted, that might open the way for more black businesses opening and that would be good, but the point is let's stop acting like destroying random shit is a good thing. If you don't want to condemn the people that are acting out of anger, I'd agree with that. But the people burning down Target weren't out there thinking about all of the systemic ills that blacks face. They were just mad and wanted to fuck something up.
U just described a great business opportunity

I had to flame a trump supporter at my job for being a walking fox news billboard. Embarrassed the idiot so much other coworkers had to step in and pull him out the fire. What kills me the most is that mindset is so prevalent amongst these racist mufuckas so i had to make it real clear where i stood.

First of all some of those racist, anti-black establishments probably didn’t need to be there to begin with. Second, in Atlanta they destroyed police cars and the CNN building which houses a police precinct. So what exactly are “we” destroying in “our” community?

U just described a great business opportunity

lol Agreed. If these riots cleared all the nonblack businesses out of black communities, and those businesses were replaced by black businesses, it would actually be a win. Unfortunately, that's not really what happens.

First of all some of those racist, anti-black establishments probably didn’t need to be there to begin with. Second, in Atlanta they destroyed police cars and the CNN building which houses a police precinct. So what exactly are “we” destroying in “our” community?

Bruh, you talking about one city. These protests are going on all over the country and there have been stores and businesses destroyed. The Tweet you posted references that. Look, I don't care if a racist anti-black establishment gets burned down. I don't think it's right technically, but Fuck 'em either way. That said, can you really say that the only businesses getting burned down are owned by racists?

Bruh,this shit is too real,they brought this shit across the bridge,they looted the local Foot Locker,

The streetwear clothing store next to it,The streetwear clothing store across the street from there,Auto

Zone,The Gov ordered all businesses to close early,I hope they convict this dude. There's hella white

folks out here protesting too,this white teenage girl had on some vans,a Tupac shirt and a sign that

said Fuck The Police LOL

I hope they burned down the store of the clerk who called the police on him to begin with.

This is going to build into another Christopher Dorner situation
lapd_revenge_killings_jpe_2.jpg

Back