Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Lol at Atlanta being the Mecca of anything black. We just watched a lynching in GA not even 3 months ago not far from Atlanta. Ain’t shit special about Atlanta. Niggas have this delusion like a Atlanta is some black Atlantis for for niggas. It’s not. It’s another racist city in the Deep South. Niggas better wake the fuck up.

Niggas in Louisville are starting fires.. They also have molotov cocktails and someone also brought out a gun...

Blacks or whites doing this.. this shit is dangerous. If they reallt aint ready to go to war whoever needs To chill
Man fuck this dumb ass nigga. He can go sit his fat ass down somewhere.
He speaking facts tearing shit up dont solve shit...minneapolis yeah burn that bitch everywhere else..

ATL is the black Mecca

destroying shot there is backwards IMO

Take that shit to white places
That’s the first thing that came to my mind when they said ATL going hard.. Mayor Keisha sound pissed off !! Majority of the shit in Atlanta is “black owned”..

He speaking facts tearing shit up dont solve shit...minneapolis yeah burn that bitch everywhere else..

No. Fuck that. Niggas are putting more value on property than people. Those police cars will be upgraded and replaced. Those buildings will be rebuilt and fixed. The police ain’t gonna run outta money. I don’t give a fuck about property damage. Niggas are really trying to get on tv and cry about fucking property damage. Property damage nigga??????? FOH

Back