Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

You guys could put your voting power behind a candidate that has policies that benefit yall. It doesn't win the presidency cause there just isn't enough time but it makes it viable. Then you take that same energy and put mayors and judges in place where you live.

Pouting, being cynical and saying you gonna sit it out does nothing.
Look here foreigner..stop tellin me how to be a Murican

It's fuckin stupid. How many black men that were with black women got killed unnecessarily by cops? They dont differentiate in their treatment of us so why tf would we differentiate in wanting to get justice? Smh hate the fuckin internet.

It's something I could say about breonna taylor but this ain't the time and I can read the room so I'm not going to. The focus needs to be on this and we can get to the petty shit later.
IM SICK OF PEOPLE AN THERE IGNORNT BABBLE NO MATTER HOW STUPID SOMETHING IS YOU ARE GONNA GET AT LEAST 100K PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE SAID STUPID THING..

derek Chauvin arrested & charged w 3rd degree murder/manslaughter

George Floyd autopsy “reveals” underlying health issues and intoxication - not asphyxiation or anything related to what the cop did to his neck... smh bs
Lmao wtf?

Back