Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

It's fuckin stupid. How many black men that were with black women got killed unnecessarily by cops? They dont differentiate in their treatment of us so why tf would we differentiate in wanting to get justice? Smh hate the fuckin internet.

It's something I could say about breonna taylor but this ain't the time and I can read the room so I'm not going to. The focus needs to be on this and we can get to the petty shit later.
I know what you're gonna say about Brianna Taylor.. I've seen sistas say because she's a black woman the focus hasn't been on her. Well they did protest in Louisville last night for her too

I find it funny that shorty is done up to look like a white woman as much as possible, but makes a statement like that..kinda funny
To be petty....brotha was stephen "I don't deal with black women" jackson close friend so....should we be surprised he was with a white girl too?
:ualreadyknow:

And that's gon be my last comment about this I dont wana derail.

I know what you're gonna say about Brianna Taylor.. I've seen sistas say because she's a black woman the focus hasn't been on her. Well they did protest in Louisville last night for her too
I did see that. Her death had bad media timing too. It got sandwiched between them other stories.

Oh word ..cause then we can Elect Biden and go back to acting like everything is back to normal

You guys could put your voting power behind a candidate that has policies that benefit yall. It doesn't win the presidency cause there just isn't enough time but it makes it viable. Then you take that same energy and put mayors and judges in place where you live.

Pouting, being cynical and saying you gonna sit it out does nothing.

Back