Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

It helped our community though, is more of what I was getting at. Hopefully they get it back up and running.

I bet they will get all the support they need from the organizers there. Contrary to popular belief, black business don't get destroyed and left for dead during protest. There's always been a concerted effort to restore them. Another thing to remember is there are lots of undercover cops who are doing a lot of the serious damage.

This is what I was trying to say the other day.

Intent is the hardest thing to prove. If a mfer says he didnt intend to kill someone, its damn near impossible.

With that said, how is putting a knee on someones neck for 8 minutes with them begging you to stop and pleading that they cant breathe not intent to kill?

A good lawyer should have been able to prove intent to kill.

I was shown to be talking out my ass and not knowing what i was talking bout on this topic the other day so ima reserve judgement.

Anyone who really knows the law, putting everything aside, and just looking at this as a isolated situation, is the shit that happened here really 3rd degree?

194c5ba34fd5e57a7604f18dd58822ca.jpg

Back