Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

smh atleast they didn't kill him.

Excessive use of force like mother fucker. I'd sue the cops and the city.
Not without trying....

Ones smothering and the other attacking him. Can't comply with the orders of the officer #2 because of the actions officer #1. Cant comply with the orders of officer #1 because of the actions of officer #2

Put him in a fight for his life then got upset he fought. Civilians recording have really shown how disgusting and disingenuous law enforcement practices are

Not without trying....

Ones smothering and the other attacking him. Can't comply with the orders of the officer #2 because of the actions officer #1. Cant comply with the orders of officer #1 because of the actions of officer #2

Put him in a fight for his life then got upset he fought. Civilians recording have really shown how disgusting and disingenuous law enforcement practices are
A busted taillight tho

A passenger without ID

They ready and willing to kill over nothing

Only to end up on leave... meaning they were in the wrong obviously

Shits mind-boggling to me at this point

I wish ppl stop speaking like Trump talking in riddles or half fledged allegiances

You know where his heart lies and what he would do if Russia pledged their support of him going to war with Dems and poc

Back