Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

1599800674712.gif

NFL got to admit they got the most racist fans there are. I’m not even sure if NASCAR still holds that spot. At least they let a black driver express himself fully. NFL only let them put that little strip on the back of their helmet, lol. They had all kinds of rules around how to protest. And they did this to placate their racist fans but not seem racist cause they still rely on black talent.

I don’t want another shooting of an unarmed black man, but I hope next time it’s time to stand up for something the black players boycott and let all those white backups play. Let’s see how good the game is then.

NFL got to admit they got the most racist fans there are. I’m not even sure if NASCAR still holds that spot. At least they let a black driver express himself fully. NFL only let them put that little strip on the back of their helmet, lol. They had all kinds of rules around how to protest. And they did this to placate their racist fans but not seem racist cause they still rely on black talent.

I don’t want another shooting of an unarmed black man, but I hope next time it’s time to stand up for something the black players boycott and let all those white backups play. Let’s see how good the game is then.
I really want to see all black talent boycott the NFL just so I can see how trash it will be lol ?

Back