COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Yeah, given that these white racist groups have been infiltrating the movement and intentionally causing problems to discredit the movement, I don't know if it's the best idea to invite a questionable group to join in. I mean, if you believe there is any possibility that they might be sincere, you could just thank them for their offer and politely brush them off to avoid unnecessarily making an enemy. But that's as far as the niceties should go.

Yeah, given that these white racist groups have been infiltrating the movement and intentionally causing problems to discredit the movement, I don't know if it's the best idea to invite a questionable group to join in. I mean, if you believe there is any possibility that they might be sincere, you could just thank them for their offer and politely brush them off to avoid unnecessarily making an enemy. But that's as far as the niceties should go.
Welp

"White supremacy eating its own"

I watched him when he was on CNN. They asked him what happened. He basically said. "I was watching it on the news n said to myself 'this aint right'. So i said since im a navy veteran. I'll go down there n talk to the troops. I'll reason w them. So i put on my navy shirt n hat. But they wouldn't talk to me, instead they beat me up."

:lol9:

Old man got his nigga wake up call. He thought shit was sweet.

I watched him when he was on CNN. They asked him what happened. He basically said. "I was watching it on the news n said to myself 'this aint right'. So i said since im a navy veteran. I'll go down there n talk to the troops. I'll reason w them. So i put on my navy shirt n hat. But they wouldn't talk to me, instead they beat me up."

:lol9:

Old man got his nigga wake up call. He thought shit was sweet.

So it’s funny to make fun of the folks that’s helping the mo..........

Nevermind

So it’s funny to make fun of the folks that’s helping the mo..........

Nevermind

I mean, if u took it that way w/e

imo its more a part of the percieved white privilege. He thought cuz he was white n a vet, he could jus go down there n "talk to" troops in the middle of a protest foh.

I appreciate the intent tho, so miss me w that bullshit

It's cool that all these State and local governments are passing these bills. I don't think the movement can really claim any reasonable degree of success until the Federal government does something. If I'm not mistaken that House passed something that wasn't bad, but it's basically disappeared in the Senate. I think there needs to me more pressure directly on Senators to get something pushed through.