Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Let's all be real. These protests aren't really about black lives mattering or even police reform anymore. Basically, this country is becoming more and more divided when it comes to ideologies. What we're seeing is the far right and far left clashing, while everyone in the middle is basically held hostage. I mean more and more we are starting to see these conflicts in places where there are barely any black people in attendance. There is no way that I believe that you have that many white people gathered on their own merit to protest bad treatment of blacks. I'm not saying that's not part of what they are standing for, but honestly this shit has become more about more progressive people trying to oust the people holding on to archaic and bigoted views.

Let's all be real. These protests aren't really about black lives mattering or even police reform anymore. Basically, this country is becoming more and more divided when it comes to ideologies. What we're seeing is the far right and far left clashing, while everyone in the middle is basically held hostage. I mean more and more we are starting to see these conflicts in places where there are barely any black people in attendance. There is no way that I believe that you have that many white people gathered on their own merit to protest bad treatment of blacks. I'm not saying that's not part of what they are standing for, but honestly this shit has become more about more progressive people trying to oust the people holding on to archaic and bigoted views.

I been feeling the same way watching alot of this shit play out...

Back