Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Wow.

Amazing they still was shooting those pellets at her. Fully nude...yet still firing at her. Lol

She could've fed the homeless but that wouldn't scratch her coon itch

I honestly don't think some of these people understand that you can't appeal to the individuals when the system is corrupt. They probably honestly think that being nice to a few cops will help things. It won't. Some of those same cops she's feeding today would beat her ass tomorrow. That's not an exaggeration either given the fact that we've actually seen cops dancing with protesters one minute and beating them the next.

I honestly don't think some of these people understand that you can't appeal to the individuals when the system is corrupt. They probably honestly think that being nice to a few cops will help things. It won't.
Its human nature. Treat people how you want to be treated blah blah blah. It's what we teach children, be nice to people and theyll be nice back. You can see it in the energy of all these modern coons, they just want acceptance. They want acceptance from people who have harmed us historically and currently and they'll sacrifice their dignity for it.

Im just glad i know better smh

Back