Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I just dont understand...

all these famous millionaire niggas run in the same circle...

its nothing to DM the nigga and ask him about the mask.

Nope.

Instead lets make a public comment that you proly gonna backpedal on later lol...

"They do anything for clout"
-Migos Offset
Nah, all meaning behind it aside, that mask hard as fuck! If I didn’t know what it stood for and only looked at it aesthetically, I’d rock that shit too.

Y’all expecting athletes and entertainers to be more enlightened than the general public and they not.

Hell, I saw the Juneteenth flag on google image search and thought long and hard about posting it. I had never seen it before and wasn’t even sure if there really even was a Juneteenth flag.

Let’s not be so quick to judge and be quicker to educate without criticism.

Last edited:

“I want to apologize to you for my remarks I made when you were awarded money for the loss of … Mr. Castile. From everything I have read since, he was a good person and well liked within his community and school. You lost a loved one and your daughter witnessed a violent act that no young child should ever have to witness.

“My comments were hurtful towards someone I did not know and should never have been written. I hope one day you will forgive me for those ignorant words. I am not the person who has hate for anyone. I hope, pray, and wish nothing but the best for you and your daughter moving forward.”

^^^
Thats Mayor Klansman's "apology". Are you telling me he didn't know any of that before his racist comment? Foh

Rest In Power

You know what's sad. Most male black leadership consists of old men that are dying off. The percentage of the up and coming leaders and influencers in the black community is largely female. Black women have been complaining about the job black men have done in the community for a long time. They seem to think they can do better. They are about to get their chance real soon.

You know what's sad. Most male black leadership consists of old men that are dying off. The percentage of the up and coming leaders and influencers in the black community is largely female. Black women have been complaining about the job black men have done in the community for a long time. They seem to think they can do better. They are about to get their chance real soon.
The black leader we need is Barack Obama. He’s a great orator, motivational, and knows the system better than any other black man.

I’m just afraid he’s more concerned with America as a whole than blacks. Not saying he doesn’t speak for blacks at times, but his number one focus isn’t on the black agenda.

I’m not mad at him for that, but it’d be great to see him stand out front and be OUR leader.

The black leader we need is Barack Obama. He’s a great orator, motivational, and knows the system better than any other black man.

I’m just afraid he’s more concerned with America as a whole than blacks. Not saying he doesn’t speak for blacks at times, but his number one focus isn’t on the black agenda.

I’m not mad at him for that, but it’d be great to see him stand out front and be OUR leader.

I disagree. Obama is a corparatist. He's not trying to ruffle any feathers or take any stances that will be controversial to the people willing to put money in his pocket. He was president for 8 years and showed he didn't have much interest in pushing the boundaries. Even now, when he speaks in matters, it's always some super safe shit.

That fat blk broad...

tenor.gif

I disagree. Obama is a corparatist. He's not trying to ruffle any feathers or take any stances that will be controversial to the people willing to put money in his pocket. He was president for 8 years and showed he didn't have much interest in pushing the boundaries. Even now, when he speaks in matters, it's always some super safe shit.
Isn’t that basically what I said though? He’s not interested solely in the black agenda. America or corporate centric is irrelevant to my viewpoint.

Essentially, if he were black centric, he’d be a great leader for us given his credentials.

Back