Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I don't know what led up to the video but it doesn't matter. That’s straight up murder. This video is all over the net....How will they try to justify this? The police is playing judge, jury and´the executioner. It seems like he's never heard of to serve and protect . He must face the consequences and the same goes for his partner who just stood there and let this happen.

and why must he be on his neck that long?

like he handcuffed. what you doing this for?

hes under control.....thats if he was even ever out of control.

its getting to the point they dont even care to try to hide it now.

they just chilling on folk necks now?

let me guess....they scrubbing the net of all his racist kill blackie rhetoric and he will go on admin leave
He's a depraved white supremacist. They can't be reasoned with as you saw. You would think that once the guy said "you're enjoying this" something would have clicked for him and maybe he would have let up, but nah

and why must he be on his neck that long?

like he handcuffed. what you doing this for?

hes under control.....thats if he was even ever out of control.

its getting to the point they dont even care to try to hide it now.

they just chilling on folk necks now?

let me guess....they scrubbing the net of all his racist kill blackie rhetoric and he will go on admin leave

When have white people ever really tried to hide their racism and the shit they do to black people?

Doing shit to make sure their white brethren get away with the shit they're doing is not the same as trying to hide their racism.

You see that cowardly chink pig standing idly by. He would commit Seppuku before checking the white cop to prevent a murder. Now he's on leave too

Chink is a Chinese slur and Seppuku is a Japanese ritual suicide...... just saying

Lmao

But on the real this should be an open and shut case. Both should be charged and found guilty. The white cop should be charged for murder. Hopefully this is what happens but I wouldn't be surprised if it isnt. SMH

He's a depraved white supremacist. They can't be reasoned with as you saw. You would think that once the guy said "you're enjoying this" something would have clicked for him and maybe he would have let up, but nah

Bruh you know what I don't understand? Like let's say we remove any other reason that this shouldn't have happened. Let's say we remove the fact that this is a human being. Remove the fact that you're a cop and are doing all this over what a store clerk thinks is a bad check. Remove the fact the nigga is literally HANDCUFFED laying on his stomach. Remove the fact that he's telling you that he cannot breathe.

Remove all that.

At some point, you'd think that dude would HAVE to think to himself 'There's a crowd and cameras. This CAN'T be a good look. Let me not murder this nigga on CAMERA.'

That right there should be enough to prevent this from happening. But either this nigga got such a hard on for murder that he couldn't contain himself. Or he's in a position to know that there ain't nobody who's gonna do shit about it.

Or both.

Whatever. Fuck this world.

When have white people ever really tried to hide their racism and the shit they do to black people?

Doing shit to make sure their white brethren get away with the shit they're doing is not the same as trying to hide their racism.
cuz they casually looking into the camera knowing they wrong.

someone said that?

yea......im outta this thread

cuz they casually looking into the camera knowing they wrong.

So they're on camera doing something they know is wrong but casually looking into the camera is them trying to hide it?

I don't follow that one.

Can't knowingly be on camera doing some shit, keep doing that shit on camera and at the same time try to hide the shit you doing.

So they're on camera doing something they know is wrong but casually looking into the camera is them trying to hide it?

I don't follow that one.

Can't knowingly be on camera doing some shit, keep doing that shit on camera and at the same time try to hide the shit you doing.
i said they dont care to try to hide it no more.

We got a lot of dudes in the community that brag about being killers. How is it that none of these killer cops get touched? I mean we've seen a few dudes kill random cops, but as far as I know all these cops that have actually murdered black people are still living happy, healthy, and free. I can't tell no one to be come a killer, but come on, niggas can shoot up houses and kill innocent black kids, but can't go after murderers like this dude?

Is it really the families that are calling the same attorneys every time?
How are these guys names popping up in shit all across the country?

Back