Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I can't watch this. Just thinking about Eric Garner got my blood boiling.

I remember exactly where I was when I first saw that video.

I wouldn't say I'm desensitized to cops shooting and killing us because all this shit is fucked up and I'm so sick of it but seeing someone slowly die and having their life drained away fucks with me way more than a shooting.

They should get the same treatment. Slow death and right before they die do it again and again.

A calculated risk could've saved a life. A bystander could have shoulder blocked dude off of the guy's neck. Then run or take your assualt charge. Something. The People would have his/her back
Most people ain't calculated in a moment of passion....

Any response would have been an emotional response...

I place myself in that situation.. If I respond it's because emotionally I've seen enough and made the decision that I'm going to die fighting for that man's life...

That's one hell of a conviction to jump to in a matter of seconds.... So again...I can't see any decision to intervene being one of calculated risk

and why must he be on his neck that long?

like he handcuffed. what you doing this for?

hes under control.....thats if he was even ever out of control.

its getting to the point they dont even care to try to hide it now.

they just chilling on folk necks now?

let me guess....they scrubbing the net of all his racist kill blackie rhetoric and he will go on admin leave

Back