Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

sister of the UPS worker killed by cops

This something I've BEEN said. Especially considering the fact Black & Brown folks are the 2 groups who experience systematic racism. The 2 groups who fill up the prisons. If any group out there who can come close to actually understanding the bullshyt us black folks go thru...its THEM.

Which is why it boggles my mind as to why a lot of them muthafuccas hate us...and not the muthafuccas who LITERALLY building a fuccin wall. Lol! Shyt like this...they should be in them streets RIGHT NOW. No one is gonna acknowledge the police brutality in their community unless THEY address it.

This something I've BEEN said. Especially considering the fact Black & Brown folks are the 2 groups who experience systematic racism. The 2 groups who fill up the prisons. If any group out there who can come close to actually understanding the bullshyt us black folks go thru...its THEM.

Which is why it boggles my mind as to why a lot of them muthafuccas hate us...and not the muthafuccas who LITERALLY building a fuccin wall. Lol! Shyt like this...they should be in them streets RIGHT NOW. No one is gonna acknowledge the police brutality in their community unless THEY address it.

Gotta understand being that in general they are a mixed ethnic group and a good amount of them identify with white and are actually white. And a lot of folks as we know want to be white so they sit in dark skin people until they get awaken. Worked on a bi lingual team before the lady from Spain who looked like a white red neck said she don’t consider those others in the team the Cuban and Rican’s as Spanish. And they spazzed on her for it.

And I think slot don’t protest because they don’t want any attention

Gotta understand being that in general they are a mixed ethnic group and a good amount of them identify with white and are actually white. And a lot of folks as we know want to be white so they sit in dark skin people until they get awaken. Worked on a bi lingual team before the lady from Spain who looked like a white red neck said she don’t consider those others in the team the Cuban and Rican’s as Spanish. And they spazzed on her for it.

Oh I heard stories. Its like there's a hierarchy w/n the Latino community. Mexicans being at the bottom. Them identifying themselves as "white" is still crazy to me.

Very interesting day.....

So I'm at home chlin, get a call from my barber about a community meeting at a local park. Bet I'm there.

In attendance were city council member, the police commisioner, fire chief, our state rep and congressman among others.

I couldnt wait until the commish opened up for Q&A and laid in on him about his "bad apples" bullshit and what was he going to do to improve to hold officers accountable. He talked about some policies they put in place but it was BS to me. Unfortunately, I may have been a little too Malcom because the moderator grabbed the mic and switched gears on me. No prob, Ima lean on them crooks afterwards.

After is was over, I rolled up on our congressman. Just so happened I emailed this dude a couple days ago and lo and behold he right here. Look at gawd

He aint wanna talk to me but I Suge Knight'd his ass and asked him about that fuck ass qualified immunity law. He discussed some of the langauge in the proposed George Floyd Law Enforcement Trust and Integrity Act and they are looking to pass it this week.

All in all it was great to so us turn out to voice our concerns and hold these politicians to the fire. And us brothers represented!

Lemme close with this. Brothers, when they see us show up amd mean business, the mood in tje room changes for real. We gotta keep this energy. Next week Ima put in some calls about forming a citizen over watch committee and start pushing us black folk to call the local clerk offices and get these damn juror lists.

Oh I heard stories. Its like there's a hierarchy w/n the Latino community. Mexicans being at the bottom. Them identifying themselves as "white" is still crazy to me.

lol I saw Mexicans say El Salvadorans were at the bottom seen Dominicans day Rican’s speak Spanish like Americans shit crazy

Cause they're not Spanish. We're (Cubans, Ricans, Nicas, Colombians) Latinos. Spanish (those from Spain) people look down upon Latinos

So I'm at home chlin, get a call from my barber about a community meeting at a local park. Bet I'm there.

In attendance were city council member, the police commisioner, fire chief, our state rep and congressman among others.

I couldnt wait until the commish opened up for Q&A and laid in on him about his "bad apples" bullshit and what was he going to do to improve to hold officers accountable. He talked about some policies they put in place but it was BS to me. Unfortunately, I may have been a little too Malcom because the moderator grabbed the mic and switched gears on me. No prob, Ima lean on them crooks afterwards.

After is was over, I rolled up on our congressman. Just so happened I emailed this dude a couple days ago and lo and behold he right here. Look at gawd

He aint wanna talk to me but I Suge Knight'd his ass and asked him about that fuck ass qualified immunity law. He discussed some of the langauge in the proposed George Floyd Law Enforcement Trust and Integrity Act and they are looking to pass it this week.

All in all it was great to so us turn out to voice our concerns and hold these politicians to the fire. And us brothers represented!

Lemme close with this. Brothers, when they see us show up amd mean business, the mood in tje room changes for real. We gotta keep this energy. Next week Ima put in some calls about forming a citizen over watch committee and start pushing us black folk to call the local clerk offices and get these damn juror lists.

Attachments

• giphy-1.gif
    giphy-1.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
A common tactic in America when trying to avoid having to deal with issues is to divide and conquer. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. The white race exists as a concept because people in power early on in America's history wanted to break the unity between poor Euro and African workers.

That's why I believed all that beef between blacks and latins that popped up in Chicago and NYC were started by outsiders. It's not that I believe some of the latinos are backstabbers and against us. I just see that as being a tried and true tool used in America. If blacks and browns were on the same page, it would be hard for the powers that be to ignore all those people. However, if you have the two groups fighting each other, they are much easier to deal with.

A common tactic in America when trying to avoid having to deal with issues is to divide and conquer. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. The white race exists as a concept because people in power early on in America's history wanted to break the unity between poor Euro and African workers.

That's why I believed all that beef between blacks and latins that popped up in Chicago and NYC were started by outsiders. It's not that I believe some of the latinos are backstabbers and against us. I just see that as being a tried and true tool used in America. If blacks and browns were on the same page, it would be hard for the powers that be to ignore all those people. However, if you have the two groups fighting each other, they are much easier to deal with.
The real game is classism. They just use racism and every other -ism to divide the poor into small enough groups that they can managed and controlled.

I don’t know how it works between black & brown in other parts of the country but in California, the beef between black and Mexicans comes from jail politics that spill out in to the streets.

Which sucks because we could accomplish so much if we stood together.

Sad part is if things don’t get significantly better on that note, in a couple decades when Hispanics become the majority in this country, black people are probably gonna be dealing with a lot of the same shit we gotta deal with from white people.

Let em have there own protest

If white folks and other folks didn’t protest this time and shit wouldn’t be in the works.

It sucks it had to be them with us for shit to get rolling but at this point it is what it is

Last edited:
Back