Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I'm sorry, but I still think, "Defund The Police" is horrible slogan that should of never gained traction. That alone is getting people who dont know whats going on against this movement.

I hate when we stage out famous people’s kids like their opinions hold any weight at all, or if it’s gonna sway anyone’s feelings on this matter

True! but that's what media will do.

Still a weird comment. Ali fought against systemic racism in every way both inside and outside the ring. Ali knows that blacks are racially profiled and are treated different in their communities than whites in their communities. His son seems confused. "Black Lives Matter" isn't downplaying White lives or any lives. Its simply stating that if you truly believe that All Lives Matter then prove it by showing that Black Lives are included in that.

I'm sorry, but I still think, "Defund The Police" is horrible slogan that should of never gained traction. That alone is getting people who dont know whats going on against this movement.

anybody against 9 times out 10 was not going to research. It’s exactly what it means

Back