Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

]

This video is way too long, I hate how niggas be soft shoeing w these racists like fam she is ur neighbor not an authority figure... u there to fish get ur fish on ...u ain’t got to answer Nothing

Be way too much talkin and trying to reason with these people and not enough “...bitch if you don’t get the fuck out my face!!!”
[/QUOTE]
Got into a Karen situation the other day lol now technically the Karen was right lol long story short my building has 2 sets of elevators one set is the service elevators, the other set is the regular elevator...I had a trolley w some boxes so by building rules I should have taken the service elevator but it was just easier to take the regular elevator w all that stuff....as I pull up to the elevator Karen waiting for the elevator says all snarkily you know you are supposed to take the service elevator and her tone gave me a “you can’t afford to live in this building vibe hence why you don’t know to use the service elevator” I promptly told her lady I live in this fucking building and I’ll take whatever elevator I want...and I was like fam ur not building security/elevator monitor mind ur business....the doorman/security saw me getting ready to take this elevator and said nothing....u ppl act like the universe s hall monitor.....she immediately started apologizing “ no no no I didn’t mean it like that”! I got on the elevator and made her wait for the next one

now I was wrong for using that elevator with the trolley my point was it’s not her job to try and check me so I put her in her place quick and kept it moving lol I’ll be damned

Be way too much talkin and trying to reason with these people and not enough “...bitch if you don’t get the fuck out my face!!!”
Got into a Karen situation the other day lol now technically the Karen was right lol long story short my building has 2 sets of elevators one set is the service elevators, the other set is the regular elevator...I had a trolley w some boxes so by building rules I should have taken the service elevator but it was just easier to take the regular elevator w all that stuff....as I pull up to the elevator Karen waiting for the elevator says all snarkily you know you are supposed to take the service elevator and her tone gave me a “you can’t afford to live in this building vibe hence why you don’t know to use the service elevator” I promptly told her lady I live in this fucking building and I’ll take whatever elevator I want...and I was like fam ur not building security/elevator monitor mind ur business....the doorman/security saw me getting ready to take this elevator and said nothing....u ppl act like the universe s hall monitor.....she immediately started apologizing “ no no no I didn’t mean it like that”! I got on the elevator and made her wait for the next one

now I was wrong for using that elevator with the trolley my point was it’s not her job to try and check me so I put her in her place quick and kept it moving lol I’ll be damned
Mother fuckers like you are why I don't trust elevators and use the stairs.

The last 20 yrs?

Black Nightclubs have been facing discrimination since the '70s and '80s, with the birth of House Music. Gay Black folks used to get their Clubs raided by the Cops and the SHIT beat out of them. This is nothing new.

This is one of the major reasons why I despised living in Mississippi: their State Flag. Hell, they fly that Confederate Flag EVERYWHERE down there.

I meant to drop this when I seen it weeks ago. Too many times we focus on who AIN'T speaking, that we lose sight on who is speaking

he once said something on the line of.....he wants parts that are meant for white men......and people went in on him.

not even realizing what he was saying.
he was saying he wants to be a black lead that usually goes to white men.
but peopel took it as he wanted to act white.

smdh

some people are too militant to see past their nose

Back