Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

To you and anyone else that has allowed themselves to be distracted. Focus.

You're telling me to focus? I'm not the one creating narratives bruh. The ones who need to focus are the people who feel it important to create distinctions with black lives as if we need to place more importance or value on a specific type of black life. Black Lives Matter always included every aspect of black life. Always. So since a subgroup of that feels like they aren't being appreciated enough we need to change our messaging? I think that's ignorant and sows division.

I think its crazy how yall really trying to put limits on how many civil rights we can grab at this current point in the game.

Yall mad at black folks.

Dont matter if they see themselves as Gay before they see themselves as black.

Don't matter if they claim they are American before they are black.

Fact is, they are still black, and have a whole nother side that deserves to be told and listened too.

Yall out here using the same talking points and level of discrimination these crackers do when they talking bout all black folks. They aint being particular they are gutting, hanging, shooting and dismembering BLACK FOLKS.

That's all that yall should be giving a damn about, not whats going down in there bedroom.

Fucking weirdos.

Facts

I think its crazy how yall really trying to put limits on how many civil rights we can grab at this current point in the game.

Yall mad at black folks.

Dont matter if they see themselves as Gay before they see themselves as black.

Don't matter if they claim they are American before they are black.

Fact is, they are still black, and have a whole nother side that deserves to be told and listened too.

Yall out here using the same talking points and level of discrimination these crackers do when they talking bout all black folks. They aint being particular they are gutting, hanging, shooting and dismembering BLACK FOLKS.

That's all that yall should be giving a damn about, not whats going down in there bedroom.

Fucking weirdos.

Bruh, I'm not really understanding the purpose of this rant. I did skip past a few posts over the past few pages, so maybe you're responding to others, but myself and others are basically saying the same thing that you are. The point is we're not discriminating against gays. We're pointing out that there is no need of a gay version of black lives matter because black lives matter includes them. And it's not that we are trying to limit how many civil rights can be grabbed. We're talking about winning one battle before you try to fight another one on a different front. Rodney King got his ass beat on cam for the world to see in 1991 and now they've escalated to straight up killing people on cam. All this fervor is now being applied to pushing for policing change. We've been demanding that for decades with no action, but now we're starting to see movement. No one is saying that black women shouldn't seek to have their grievances heard or that LBGTQ shouldn't. We're saying before we start splintering into different factions and pushing new objectives can we at least finish the fight that started all this to begin with? We haven't even gotten any real policy pushed on a national level for this issue, and people already trying to pull the narrative away to something else. It's easy to say that we can fight for more than one thing at a time, but is that really true? We've been fighting for this one thing for a long time and haven't even won that yet.

lol so you can’t agree that she has a point it’s just division

Nigga what point? Black women, Black girls, and Black LGBTQ were already included in the whole Black Lives Matter movement. There is no point that she is making. That's like me saying old Black Lives Matter too when you say Black Lives Matter. Nigga do you not think that the phrasing Black Lives Matter includes All Black Lives or not? Do I really have to point out that old Black Lives Matter if you just said Black Lives Matter? They are acting like they have been or will be forgotten when the initial fucking phrasing saying Black Lives Matter already included them.

They're creating an argument out of fear and paranoia when there's not even enough non black women, non black LGBTQ people even against them. There may be a small and I mean very small minority of black people who aren't LGBTQ and women who are refusing to include them in Black Lives when they say Black Lives Matter. The number is definitely not big enough to feel the need to create whole whole sub segment within the race and then demean people for not immediately jumping onboard when we have a hard enough time getting people in step with the original Black Lives Matter movement.

You're telling me to focus? I'm not the one creating narratives bruh. The ones who need to focus are the people who feel it important to create distinctions with black lives as if we need to place more importance or value on a specific type of black life. Black Lives Matter always included every aspect of black life. Always. So since a subgroup of that feels like they aren't being appreciated enough we need to change our messaging? I think that's ignorant and sows division.

Your problem is you think they wanna overtake the movement and somehow make black men less important and that’s false. That’s why this keeps happening. Y’all feeling attacked when that’s not i
Nigga what point? Black women, Black girls, and Black LGBTQ were already included in the whole Black Lives Matter movement. There is no point that she is making. That's like me saying old Black Lives Matter too when you say Black Lives Matter. Nigga do you not think that the phrasing Black Lives Matter includes All Black Lives or not? Do I really have to point out that old Black Lives Matter if you just said Black Lives Matter? They are acting like they have been or will be forgotten when the initial fucking phrasing saying Black Lives Matter already included them.

They're creating an argument out of fear and paranoia when there's not even enough non black women, non black LGBTQ people even against them. There may be a small and I mean very small minority of black people who aren't LGBTQ and women who are refusing to include them in Black Lives when they say Black Lives Matter. The number is definitely not big enough to feel the need to create whole whole sub segment within the race and then demean people for not immediately jumping onboard when we have a hard enough time getting people in step with the original Black Lives Matter movement.

Bruh they are talking about their treatment I put community. They want it to be better. Idk why their is pushback for that. Black people cant come up without us all coming up. Trying to dismiss it over and over has lead us to this same discussion

who is not in step with the original BLM movement? Seems every non republican black person is. But asking more is causing annoyance. It’s silly to me bro. I can’t convince anybody tho

Bruh, I'm not really understanding the purpose of this rant. I did skip past a few posts over the past few pages, so maybe you're responding to others, but myself and others are basically saying the same thing that you are. The point is we're not discriminating against gays. We're pointing out that there is no need of a gay version of black lives matter because black lives matter includes them. And it's not that we are trying to limit how many civil rights can be grabbed. We're talking about winning one battle before you try to fight another one on a different front. Rodney King got his ass beat on cam for the world to see in 1991 and now they've escalated to straight up killing people on cam. All this fervor is now being applied to pushing for policing change. We've been demanding that for decades with no action, but now we're starting to see movement. No one is saying that black women shouldn't seek to have their grievances heard or that LBGTQ shouldn't. We're saying before we start splintering into different factions and pushing new objectives can we at least finish the fight that started all this to begin with? We haven't even gotten any real policy pushed on a national level for this issue, and people already trying to pull the narrative away to something else. It's easy to say that we can fight for more than one thing at a time, but is that really true? We've been fighting for this one thing for a long time and haven't even won that yet.

We not supposed to do a one at a time with civil rights bruh

@Hellczar

What is the difference from black lives matter and gay/trans black lives matter.

Are the ones that’s saying gay/trans black lives matter are they saying it matters more than non gay black lives?

Your problem is you think they wanna overtake the movement and somehow make black men less important and that’s false. That’s why this keeps happening. Y’all feeling attacked when that’s not i

Bruh they are talking about their treatment I put community. They want it to be better. Idk why their is pushback for that. Black people cant come up without us all coming up. Trying to dismiss it over and over has lead us to this same discussion
so its a power tripping threat?

either acknowledge yall or yall not helping? cuz thats what it sounds like.

we are not saying you are not welcomed. so why do you think you are not included?

didnt lgbt just get a major victory in the supreme court?

does that include the black members of the community or nah?

It doesn't include straight black men or straight black women, who are ones being gunned down in the streets, but it's a W for pedos.

I can't make this shit up.

didnt lgbt just get a major victory in the supreme court?

does that include the black members of the community or nah?

LGBTQ has just as if not more rights and advancement as black people do in America. What have black people in America accomplished that LGBTQ people haven't.

There are more LGBTQ Billionaires than Black billionaires. Hell the CEO of one of the worlds largest companies (Apple) is gay (Tim Cook)

Black people have a whole month (February) So does LGBTQ (June)

LGBTQ people win in the highest court in the land at a higher frequency than black people and when black people do win anything in the Supreme Court it's never just for us. We always have to share it with other minorities.

There are more LGBTQ people in positions of power in this country than Black People.

We have been fighting for equality for more than 400 years. LGBTQ people have been fighting for equality for a fucking fraction of that time yet they have made more progress.

But you know what happens every single time Black People try to take any steps forward or together? We have to share our plights and advancement. We have to open our doors and let every other marginalized group in on any sort of advancement that we make.

Back