Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

If black gay folks don’t wanna be be black duck all of them.

It says BLACK LIVES.

Are they not black now? becuase these dummies is acting like they ain’t.

If black gay folks don’t wanna be be black duck all of them.

It says BLACK LIVES.

Are they not black now? becuase these dummies is acting like they ain’t.

They feel like including them with Black Lives marginalizes them and ignores them being gay or trans as if being LGBTQ erases their blackness in the first place. Delusional as fuck. It's like yo we know you're black and that's all that really matters. We don't care about any details of your blackness. Saying Black Lives Matters encompasses every part of your blackness. Why do we need to segregate parts of blackness? Isn't the whole point in saying Black Lives Matter to mean All Black Lives in the first place? Is that not what that means? It never meant only black males or only black straight people. It has always meant All Black Lives.

Them coming out and crying about not feeling included is literally a waste of time considering that the messaging from the beginning say Black Lives Matter has always included every aspect of Black Lives.

Honestly.....This just goes to show how people think about black men. We are looked at like we are not apart of the black community or trying to take over the black community.

Way back in the beginning I said it would be distractions.....I said it and here we are.

The craziest part is the end game for black women and LGBTQ pushing this narrative is not gonna be what they think it is. What exactly do they think is gonna come out of this whole narrative?

The craziest part is the end game for black women and LGBTQ pushing this narrative is not gonna be what they think it is. What exactly do they think is gonna come out of this whole narrative?
Anti black masculinity energy

I think its crazy how yall really trying to put limits on how many civil rights we can grab at this current point in the game.

Yall mad at black folks.

Dont matter if they see themselves as Gay before they see themselves as black.

Don't matter if they claim they are American before they are black.

Fact is, they are still black, and have a whole nother side that deserves to be told and listened too.

Yall out here using the same talking points and level of discrimination these crackers do when they talking bout all black folks. They aint being particular they are gutting, hanging, shooting and dismembering BLACK FOLKS.

That's all that yall should be giving a damn about, not whats going down in there bedroom.

Fucking weirdos.

I think its crazy how yall really trying to put limits on how many civil rights we can grab at this current point in the game.

Yall mad at black folks.

Dont matter if they see themselves as Gay before they see themselves as black.

Don't matter if they claim they are American before they are black.

Fact is, they are still black, and have a whole nother side that deserves to be told and listened too.

Yall out here using the same talking points and level of discrimination these crackers do when they talking bout all black folks. They aint being particular they are gutting, hanging, shooting and dismembering BLACK FOLKS.

That's all that yall should be giving a damn about, not whats going down in there bedroom.

Fucking weirdos.

Tell me where saying Black Lives Matter didn't include black women and LGBTQ people? Please show me. The majority of organizers of the BLM movement are black women and LGBTQ people so who exactly are they fighting with?

Back