Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I'm not gonna put one down to prop up another. I feel both of those brothers were needed. Some things can be done peacefully but sometimes you gotta buss back.
I feel like back then we had more brothers wanting to lead and had a following. It's tough to find that nowadays.
Why you think that is?

Y’all should tune in to the history channel rn they having a town hall and Amanda Seales is currently sonning the fuck out of a cop right now lol I feel bad for the homie

103200253_10219678196078199_3270076233081866337_o.jpg

Saw this on my FB and I believe the caption said the Panthers gathered in Atlanta. (I don't know if it was actually Atlanta)

That queen looks ready to command an army

They need to play this every single day on every channel, every radio station til shit changes. Very powerful

"We'll play monopoly for 400 rounds but you don't get to keep any money and you don't have any pieces on the board"

I watched this quite a few times...Only had two issues with it. The we don't own nothing and the the burn everything to the ground.

I would honestly be OK with everything getting hit..I have an issue with the people who created this problem is still comfortable.

Everything else including the energy is on point.

I watched this quite a few times...Only had two issues with it. The we don't own nothing and the the burn everything to the ground.

I would honestly be OK with everything getting hit..I have an issue with the people who created this problem is still comfortable.

Everything else including the energy is on point.
And let me add.

Maybe we should seek revenge.
Maybe the problem is we still trying to be fair after being shown...They not going to play fair.

Back