Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Can you admit that I always say we all have a place aswell?

Our own businesses are the beginning of controlling our own infrastructure. The foundation foundation of communities are based off economics. We can then hire our own people. We can control who get hired. So aquaquisha's resume won't get overlooked because of her name. Marquan won't be denied a job because of his dredds. And Tiffany won't be denied a mortgage as soon as she walked in the bank.
We need a self sufficient infrastructure.....Once we begin to remove ourselves from their tit....And take our power back...Things will fall back into place and we will have the communities we once had.
Cool. But first black people need to be given what they are owed. This country owes a debt to black people that has yet to be paid. You’re putting the cart before the wheel.

Cool. But first black people need to be given what they are owed. This country owes a debt to black people that has yet to be paid. You’re putting the cart before the wheel.
How long are you going to wait to get what you are owed ? That's also an issue. We don't need them to move forward. We have all we need. How many NFL, NBA and rappers and songwriters and VCs are out there that have millions?
We have people with ideas and plans. We have builders and tech people.
We have caregivers to care for granny and watch the kids. We have all tyoe of people from all walks of life.

At some point we gotta stop looking outwards for help. What's wrong with looking inward? What's wrong with depending on each other?
Are you saying we can't do it without their help? Are you saying this can't start until we get what's owed?

How about get started and if they give us what we are owed it's added in to what we are already doing. Otherwise fuck them.

We should not be in the business of convincing people to help us. We are better than that. You are better than that. Fuck them and their pity handouts.

If people say we was once kings and Queens why y'all asking for shjt from cave people? How does that make sense?

If you don't believe in yourself and your abilities....They won't tell you but will be quick to hire you and profit off those same abilities.

How long are you going to wait to get what you are owed ? That's also an issue. We don't need them to move forward. We have all we need. How many NFL, NBA and rappers and songwriters and VCs are out there that have millions?
We have people with ideas and plans. We have builders and tech people.
We have caregivers to care for granny and watch the kids. We have all tyoe of people from all walks of life.

At some point we gotta stop looking outwards for help. What's wrong with looking inward? What's wrong with depending on each other?
Are you saying we can't do it without their help? Are you saying this can't start until we get what's owed?

How about get started and if they give us what we are owed it's added in to what we are already doing. Otherwise fuck them.

We should not be in the business of convincing people to help us. We are better than that. You are better than that. Fuck them and their pity handouts.

If people say we was once kings and Queens why y'all asking for shjt from cave people? How does that make sense?

If you don't believe in yourself and your abilities....They won't tell you but will be quick to hire you and profit off those same abilities.
It’s not looking out for help, it’s getting what’s owed. Painting it as a handout is disingenuous. You want a black community but leaving it solely to rich individuals negates your argument. We need to build an infrastructure and to make sure things like Tulsa will never happen again. America has given to other groups to help build their economies, while you want black people to build a community like other groups have but without assistance. That’s like asking to box with Tyson in 88 with one arm tied behind your back...

Dude really went to a church and held up a bible.

If ever there was a time to make the move to Canada.

Don't tempt me, Big Homie. That's my Contingency Plan, my "Plan B" that I'm trying to get laid out.

The US is really turning into a 3rd world country right in front of our eyes.

My Twin Brother and I had this Conversation 1nce before..........

.......back in the mid-90s. God I wish that was just a Conversation, but I knew/know better than that.

It’s not looking out for help, it’s getting what’s owed. Painting it as a handout is disingenuous. You want a black community but leaving it solely to rich individuals negates your argument. We need to build an infrastructure and to make sure things like Tulsa will never happen again. America has given to other groups to help build their economies, while you want black people to build a community like other groups have but without assistance. That’s like asking to box with Tyson in 88 with one arm tied behind your back...
This post is crazy.
You rather leave it to what's owed and wait for that but say don't leave this up to rich black people? Are you serious?
Again you saying and implying the wrong perspective. Rich black people can have the money to support a poor black persons idea. I clearly said we all have ideas and skill sets. Just because someone has money doesn't mean their idea is better or not good.

And yes, that what I'm asking our people to do. Do for ourselves. Fuck other groups. But if you want to bring them up...Most if them work as a community and stay on code. But we don't see that part huh?

Fuck America's assistance man. It's been how long an people still waiting?

An your boxing analogy is kinda off.
I see this as a beautiful highly skilled woman who keeps thinking she's ugly and worthless cuz her man tells her this while complimenting and fucking other chicks. Be won't give her any money until he's ready and makes her highly dependent on just him. No matter who tells this woman she beautiful and can get a job and take care of herself...She's waiting for that abusive dude to tell her she's pretty and give her money and treat her right.

How sway?

You doing alot with this post.
am i really?

when you think about it....i talked to many peole over this weekend.....an they all think the ideas i come up with are crazy because of tulsa and all the other black communities that burned...

but heres the thing.....us present day black folk have something they didnt back then.
we can be just as heavily armed and skilled.

so they gonna have to lose alot to take shit away from us now.

got a whole gun thread.

now please someone tell me we dont have all we need.

and its nothing wrong with a man teaching a woman to shoot.

am i really?

when you think about it....i talked to many peole over this weekend.....an they all think the ideas i come up with are crazy because of tulsa and all the other black communities that burned...

but heres the thing.....us present day black folk have something they didnt back then.
we can be just as heavily armed and skilled.

so they gonna have to lose alot to take shit away from us now.

got a whole gun thread.

now please someone tell me we dont have all we need.

and its nothing wrong with a man teaching a woman to shoot.

I'm thinking about the site more than the video. You not bussing no guns my nigga.
Were not a bunch of militants.

I have no problem with what's in the video but posting videos like that can potentially create trouble for the site.

We can move smarter than that.

So all these white people and corporations are now admitting that black people have been wronged for generations. Admitting to this is not enough. It's time to right them wrongs.

They way i figure they owe us for 500 years of injustice. So for the next 500 years any living person born with African American parents should be allowed to live tax exempt on all things that require a tax. Imo it's the best alternative to reparations that would be next to impossible to put a dollar amount on.

Last edited:
This post is crazy.
You rather leave it to what's owed and wait for that but say don't leave this up to rich black people? Are you serious?
Again you saying and implying the wrong perspective. Rich black people can have the money to support a poor black persons idea. I clearly said we all have ideas and skill sets. Just because someone has money doesn't mean their idea is better or not good.

And yes, that what I'm asking our people to do. Do for ourselves. Fuck other groups. But if you want to bring them up...Most if them work as a community and stay on code. But we don't see that part huh?

Fuck America's assistance man. It's been how long an people still waiting?

An your boxing analogy is kinda off.
I see this as a beautiful highly skilled woman who keeps thinking she's ugly and worthless cuz her man tells her this while complimenting and fucking other chicks. Be won't give her any money until he's ready and makes her highly dependent on just him. No matter who tells this woman she beautiful and can get a job and take care of herself...She's waiting for that abusive dude to tell her she's pretty and give her money and treat her right.

How sway?
Then what’s stopping it from getting destroyed? Let’s start there.

Might be late af but I was just randomly watchin’ videos on YouTube and I saw what appeared to be George Floyd in tha thumbnail of Scarface’s song “Fuck You Too” and it turned out to be him (at tha 1:52 mark and thru out)...they probably recently changed their thumbnail to capture his image but it still gave me chills

R.I.P. and justice for tha Brotha!!!

Back