Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

EZ2KjamX0AMAXrM
Post more of these

Both the Jews and The Asians have benefited from their struggles and oppression financially in this blood ridden country!!! We are just waiting for our chance but at this point we should be ready to snatch meat from the jaws of lion....but instead lets pray and protest smh ijs

She said that?

I don't know about that. I think the protesters do have the problem to motivate some of the people that should be handling the political part. That's kinda the point of the protesters. If their message isn't to the policy makers and people who can make changes, who are they talking to?

but it’s national if a politician can only get it if they are right outside the door vs a good amount of his constituents being outraged and protesting might be too late for him

but it’s national if a politician can only get it if they are right outside the door vs a good amount of his constituents being outraged and protesting might be too late for him

But that's how it goes. The politicians only move to do something when their asses are on the line. If they don't believe there will be consequences, they'll never do the right thing.

Went to the protests in DC today. They were cool. I just don't know if anything comes out of this. It's a lot of yelling and BLM representing and that's good, but I still feel like there needs to be a more concerted push for substantive change. Like the protests in DC are basically happening around the White House. That's basically a waste of time. That orange buffoon doesn't care. They need to be surrounding Congress and demanding a Bill. That might not work either, but that has a better chance than appealing to Trump.

Or...and I know this is way outta the box but just go with me on this...why don't we all just...

85398458005_edf1174686f2ebd6e081_512.png

Vote to get Frump...the GOP...and any other state and local official who threatens progress...DA...FUCC...OUTTA...OFFICE!

There's NO excuse.

translation niggas ain’t shit
You not understanding what was said so please don't put that energy on my post.

You even thinking that was said shows you don't understand how to get out this problem.
So how you turn...Take control and step into you rightful positions as leaders and such as nights ain't shit is a bigger problem.

But let keep it 100..

Who has the patience?
2 out of 3 has been said. We have threads teach these things but they get ignored.
They get ignored but then people get mad at the system.
Whole fucking thread of people saying business ain't for everyone....Yet it's OK to be dependent on the system? But fuck the system,right?. People want to loot and burn the system but guess what....If you not about to take control, that system comes back. That very system people mad at, comes back. Because business aint for everyone.
Who at fault?
I guess the system.
The system that said and shown it don't like us...Is supposed to help us.
The system that gives stimulus checks..To survive?
Thats the system people mad at? Did any of you deny the money?
People want racist white people to change? Really?
Nah we need to change. Stop trusting them. How many more need to die? How many more of our hoods need to burn?
Before some of y'all stand up and take your rightful place as leaders, warriors, pitbulls, and protectors of our women, children and elderly and our communities?

If you not ready to take control of your community.....Then you really not mad enough. And like I said in the thread that turned damn near the whole site against me......Y'all too comfortable.

Fuck it I said it
Everybody can’t be businessmen. You need people to play different roles within the community.

View attachment 293207

View attachment 293208

Something feels off about this.

I'd like to think this is the start of a major change for the better, but it just doesn't feel right for some reason.
I agree.
I felt the energy before during and after the March.

This is to make them feel good.
This is not about us or our struggle.

I honestly don't even feel like sharing anything I went thru with any white person because none of them cared a month ago or wanted to change shit a year ago.

Y'all be careful.
The devil is a liar

they had his memorial in Raeford, NC yesterday

i dont live too far from there i aint even know that he was born in NC until mom dukes told me they were bringing him here

Everybody can’t be businessmen. You need people to play different roles within the community.
Can you admit that I always say we all have a place aswell?

Our own businesses are the beginning of controlling our own infrastructure. The foundation foundation of communities are based off economics. We can then hire our own people. We can control who get hired. So aquaquisha's resume won't get overlooked because of her name. Marquan won't be denied a job because of his dredds. And Tiffany won't be denied a mortgage as soon as she walked in the bank.
We need a self sufficient infrastructure.....Once we begin to remove ourselves from their tit....And take our power back...Things will fall back into place and we will have the communities we once had.

Back