Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Aint no outside. The threat of protest related riots is the ultimate equalizer. It gives us leverage. Look how many mountains have been moved in 2 weeks

so it begins and ends with protests in your opinion?

Like Killer Mike was saying "plot, plan, strategize, organize and mobilize"

Our only strategy cant be just protesting... I'm just tryna figure out what else can be done in conjunction WITH protests to further the common goal.

Buying black and withholding our money from these companies that don't give a fuck about us has been mentioned as well.. How can we mobilize to make that happen collectively

I know I will piss people off with this statement but it is a must that we eliminate “Black on Black crime and our involvement in the drug game” in order to truly change in these times ijs....because it is genocide and we are guilty of destroying our own sisters and brothers and our communities with these lifestyle choices so if we can exterminate these behaviors because all of the brothers tatted on my arm and back were murdered by black men not cops or racist we can then begin to uplift ourselves because asking and expecting the white man to do it is like a Deer asking a Lion to watch their children unfortunately our history with them In this blood riddle country will forever be confrontational. I apologize if any of my black people are offended by this but the change and accountability is needed on both sides at this point.

It won't piss anybody off...it's just a stupid statement that lacks any real depth. Majority of crime is intraracial. What you're talking about is more about class and capitalism. So long as you have poor people you'll have crime, people dealing drugs, and people killing each other.

It won't piss anybody off...it's just a stupid statement that lacks any real depth. Majority of crime is intraracial. What you're talking about is more about class and capitalism. So long as you have poor people you'll have crime, people dealing drugs, and people killing each other.
Fuck depth the fact is we pack jails and morgues daily and we need to fix that by building our own dollars so we can stop being label as poor I could give a fuck less about sounding logical it’s about solutions at this point who cares about being making the most sense when we need black dollars in our black communities and the first step is making our communities more livable for us fuck comparing stats and find ways to pool money into residual and generational wealth

Rumble young man, rumble......

Someone school what or who dafuck is ANTiFA?
Anti fascist

A boogey man that the right created, they lump in anybody who goes outside to voice their opinion against racism and fascism
From Wikipedia

The antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement in the United States is a militant, left-wing, anti-fascistpolitical activist movement[7][11] which comprises autonomous activist groups that aim to achieve their political objectives through the use of direct actionrather than through policy reform.[12][13][14] Activists engage in varied protest tactics, including digital activism, property damage, physical violence and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist or on the far-right.[22]
Antifascist
Oh ok so basically mad white kids with anger issues

Remember when they used to be called "Anarchists"? Those were the Days......

Sorry, still going through this BYTCH.......

:hahaha:

How is this possible

This guy definitely a snitch

Glad all of this shit it showing how TERRIBLE police departments vetting processes are.

Thats one of the MANY things that need to be adjusted. Better background checks on these assholes.. prolonged training... input from therapists that have sit with potential candidates.

Cant just be letting any muhfucka be law enforcement IMO

As somebody already said, Candace Owens is a paid coon. She’ll say anything, no matter how illogical or outrageous in the interest of a white supremacy sponsored check. She’s not to be taken seriously at all.

If niggas stop giving her attention and getting riled up over her tweets her value to white supremacy will be diminished and she’ll probably resort to doing something like Ghetto Gaggers.
People like her don't look at instances for what they are but rather how they can twist it to fit their narrative.

The second she heard about this dude's death she probably scoured the internet for arguments and info to counter the people who are outraged.

Completely remiss that a human being died horribly for nothing.

Let it be someone they love, I wonder if she looks for reasons to defend the murder

Lol i blasted the classic Stone Cold theme on repeat when i saw that screencap, i'm just gonna pretend its real for a couple hours

In other words...you ain't going to do the shit yourself. Ain't nobody scared to say the shit you just said. Ppl been saying it for years, but like most your ass ain't actually about to go out and do it
Oh, I guess this is the resume part of you daring me and then stupid stuff of insults are hurled back and forth or history lessons. I'm not here to break you down or try to belittle you as you tried to do with me. If I say I am doing something then that incriminates or draws more attn to me than even this post me dumb ass, thus the point I made continuously of a certain group moving in silence. You can Continue to be against those willing to physically defend Af. Americans. You continue to only speak, vote, and support those things you want. Go that route if you want. I applaud that stance. That route does have power and results. This is not a recruitment and you critiquing me says more about you than a person speaking on another very small movement that could be.
New talk. No trace. No more talk. The Silent movement.
Put very evil people on milk cartons.(Put people who the justice system fails to convict that are without a doubt guilty of heinous crimes against the Af. Am community on milk cartons or unsolved mysteries.)
Nobody knows what happened to that person. George Zimmermann is just missing. The cop that killed George Floyd is just missing. Police that killed Sean Bell turned up missing.
Don’t be surprised when this happens. It will be done. You can choose to remember when you first heard about something like this. Some of us are done talking. This concludes this kind of talk from me on this.
Zebra

Last edited:
Outside of protests.. what do yall think next steps should be to keep applying pressure and get some shit done?
Dont give police depts over half the city budget. Reconstitute funds back into the actual community which will make cops jobs easier cuz that's less ppl on the street gettin into shit. Idk how to go about tho...

But at some point we gotta actually get involved politically. Goin to city council meetings, school board meetings and educating ourselves about what's going on locally etc. The process is there for us to advantage of and we should do more of it.

Dont give police depts over half the city budget. Reconstitute funds back into the actual community which will make cops jobs easier cuz that's less ppl on the street gettin into shit. Idk how to go about tho...

But at some point we gotta actually get involved politically. Goin to city council meetings, school board meetings and educating ourselves about what's going on locally etc. The process is there for us to advantage of and we should do more of it.

Agreed.

I feel like that's where I was going with my initial point. There is a section of us that is down for protests.. civil disobedience and alla that but draw the line at getting involved politically because they see a vote as pointless and voting for two sides of the same coin...

I guess I was trying to see how we could bridge that gap

Ironically, a huge part of the budget for cops being so big is they account for how much they are gonna potentially pay out in settlements for bad policing.

Fixing policing would drop those settlement payouts which will drop police budget

I just got through working for the city where adjacent to were I live the facilities for every department that was not law enforcement, was falling apart. Leak roofs, old antiquated equipment. I mean really really dilapidated. But the sheriff's office and the county jail had top notch amenities.

And they walked around like they knew they were held up to a higher standard than everyone else. I've been in schools that didnt look half as good as these buildings

Back