Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I know I will piss people off with this statement but it is a must that we eliminate “Black on Black crime and our involvement in the drug game” in order to truly change in these times ijs....because it is genocide and we are guilty of destroying our own sisters and brothers and our communities with these lifestyle choices so if we can exterminate these behaviors because all of the brothers tatted on my arm and back were murdered by black men not cops or racist we can then begin to uplift ourselves because asking and expecting the white man to do it is like a Deer asking a Lion to watch their children unfortunately our history with them In this blood riddle country will forever be confrontational. I apologize if any of my black people are offended by this but the change and accountability is needed on both sides at this point.
Cool speech

We'll put a pin in this and circle back around

True Political Power , Generational Wealth, and Property Ownership....let’s let Christianity sit this one out people
True Political Power , Generational Wealth, and Property Ownership....let’s let Christianity sit this one out people
But let keep it 100..

Who has the patience?
2 out of 3 has been said. We have threads teach these things but they get ignored.
They get ignored but then people get mad at the system.
Whole fucking thread of people saying business ain't for everyone....Yet it's OK to be dependent on the system? But fuck the system,right?. People want to loot and burn the system but guess what....If you not about to take control, that system comes back. That very system people mad at, comes back. Because business aint for everyone.
Who at fault?
I guess the system.
The system that said and shown it don't like us...Is supposed to help us.
The system that gives stimulus checks..To survive?
Thats the system people mad at? Did any of you deny the money?
People want racist white people to change? Really?
Nah we need to change. Stop trusting them. How many more need to die? How many more of our hoods need to burn?
Before some of y'all stand up and take your rightful place as leaders, warriors, pitbulls, and protectors of our women, children and elderly and our communities?

If you not ready to take control of your community.....Then you really not mad enough. And like I said in the thread that turned damn near the whole site against me......Y'all too comfortable.

Fuck it I said it

Da Illest

See the source image

Shout ouit To Craig Hodges too

I remember the backlash he got and never understood why. Imagine if social media was around back then?

I know I will piss people off with this statement but it is a must that we eliminate “Black on Black crime and our involvement in the drug game” in order to truly change in these times ijs....because it is genocide and we are guilty of destroying our own sisters and brothers and our communities with these lifestyle choices so if we can exterminate these behaviors because all of the brothers tatted on my arm and back were murdered by black men not cops or racist we can then begin to uplift ourselves because asking and expecting the white man to do it is like a Deer asking a Lion to watch their children unfortunately our history with them In this blood riddle country will forever be confrontational. I apologize if any of my black people are offended by this but the change and accountability is needed on both sides at this point.

The issue with this is that its wrong.

The idea should be, "lets remove crime from our community." That would make sense. But the term "black on black crime" is wrong. White people are killed at the same rate by white people as black people are killed by black people. And the white community is going through its own version of the crack wars, and most of the people selling them heroin are white.

Black on black crime is a myth. Just like white on white crime is a myth. Hispanics criminals kill more hispanics than any other race. Asians kill asians at the same rate.

You commit crimes in your community. Meaning, crimes in the black community is commited by black people. Crimes in the white community are commited by whites, etc.

A little bit of research shows that this is nothing other than a talking point.

I do agree with you in the sense that false notion of "what about black on black" crime needs to go away, and that happens with educating mfers on this topic and showing proof that this isnt specific to the black community.

Her parents are white supremacists

She hit the nail on the head

White people can be ignorant all day and it doesn't affect them

A black person being ignorant can cost them everything

A white person can regurgitate some stat they heard to disregard black people's experience

But the video evidence isn't sufficient for em

And when the footage is too heavy for em they log off n go back to their 'white lives' and it doesn't exist anymore

That's white privelege

Outside of protests.. what do yall think next steps should be to keep applying pressure and get some shit done?

But let keep it 100..

Who has the patience?
2 out of 3 has been said. We have threads teach these things but they get ignored.
They get ignored but then people get mad at the system.
Whole fucking thread of people saying business ain't for everyone....Yet it's OK to be dependent on the system? But fuck the system,right?. People want to loot and burn the system but guess what....If you not about to take control, that system comes back. That very system people mad at, comes back. Because business aint for everyone.
Who at fault?
I guess the system.
The system that said and shown it don't like us...Is supposed to help us.
The system that gives stimulus checks..To survive?
Thats the system people mad at? Did any of you deny the money?
People want racist white people to change? Really?
Nah we need to change. Stop trusting them. How many more need to die? How many more of our hoods need to burn?
Before some of y'all stand up and take your rightful place as leaders, warriors, pitbulls, and protectors of our women, children and elderly and our communities?

If you not ready to take control of your community.....Then you really not mad enough. And like I said in the thread that turned damn near the whole site against me......Y'all too comfortable.

Fuck it I said it
That’s the thing our children will have the patience for it if we can begin to instill it in them early this change isn’t going to happen over night this is going to be at least a 30-50 year process in order for us to benefit which means most of us won’t see it but that’s the thing about us building generational wealth and power it’s not for us it’s for our children and their children but it needs to start somewhere. Yes the system is fucked it was designed to fuck us!!! Everything from Jim Crow to Mass incarnation and even the Crack Epidemic coupled with the School to Prison Pipeline were systematically placed to keep us oppressed so either way we will lose but every game has a cheat code look at the Asians, Arabic’s, and Jews they all have established generational wealth in this country because they work together!!!! That’s all we need to do right now is come together and get right fuck them because if we don’t all this shit is just talk look at what the Arabic community has done in America since 9/11 especially in NYC take over the corner store game and liquor store/ gas station game in the Midwest and they were fucking viewed as a global threat but now they got bank in America practically dictating what we eat and drink in our communities so the system can be defeated or manipulated it just requires legal money and property

Not to mention the idea of eliminating crime is bigger than any community.

There are real changes that can be made to reduce crime. There are countries out there that have reduced crime by attacking the reason why people commit crime and fix those issues before the crime is commited. Basically, dont give a person reason to commit the crime. Universal health care, fair education, universal basic income have been proven to reduce crime by a ton.

Its kind of like how your health care provider pays you to lose weight and get check ups. Spending money on preventing disease is much cheaper than managing the disease once you get it.

We can discuss what other countries have done in another thread and then start voting for local politicians that want to enact those changes in the US.

But saying we need to stop black on black crime is crazy. There is no community in the world that has eliminated crime. Saying that the black community haz to achieve the impossible to get freedom is crazy.

Outside of protests.. what do yall think next steps should be to keep applying pressure and get some shit done?
We need to develop our own economic systems within our communities so we can provide business loans And debt settlement for credit recovery and we need to Blackout America for 3-5 years and only spend black I know we will be sacrificing our looks and our own styles but it would generate wealth for us all and force the other races to find another profit group because we are the US economy we are the essential workers so therefore we are ones that control it BUT!!!!!.....we don’t believe in ourselves to swallow that jewel

Boycott some shit that’s held dear to them..... sports but then again niggas could nt stop watching the NFL for four months so

I suppose...protests and boycotts are for sending a message and raising awareness tho right? in order to accomplish a common goal.

What im trying to figure out is how we flip this energy to establish some real change and what that looks like?

Engage lawmakers and politicians to pass legislation to fix shit? If they aren't with it then find, support and boost someone who is?

Outside of politics... what else? Now that we have the attention on the problem.. what else can we do?

I suppose...protests and boycotts are for sending a message and raising awareness tho right? in order to accomplish a common goal.

What im trying to figure out is how we flip this energy to establish some real change and what that looks like?

Engage lawmakers and politicians to pass legislation to fix shit? If they aren't with it then find, support and boost someone who is?

Outside of politics... what else? Now that we have the attention on the problem.. what else can we do?
U fuck w rich ppls bottom line u can get anything u want is my point....so find a way to fuck with their bottom line and u ll see the progress u desire

Build and buy Black we must take our dollar out of their economy but they have soooooo much geared towards us to buy that we can’t stop spending we push all of their products to the top and generate them so much wealth

Not to mention the idea of eliminating crime is bigger than any community.

There are real changes that can be made to reduce crime. There are countries out there that have reduced crime by attacking the reason why people commit crime and fix those issues before the crime is commited. Basically, dont give a person reason to commit the crime. Universal health care, fair education, universal basic income have been proven to reduce crime by a ton.

Its kind of like how your health care provider pays you to lose weight and get check ups. Spending money on preventing disease is much cheaper than managing the disease once you get it.

We can discuss what other countries have done in another thread and then start voting for local politicians that want to enact those changes in the US.

But saying we need to stop black on black crime is crazy. There is no community in the world that has eliminated crime. Saying that the black community haz to achieve the impossible to get freedom is crazy.

The real pandemic is not covid...its GREED.

Aint no outside. The threat of protest related riots is the ultimate equalizer. It gives us leverage. Look how many mountains have been moved in 2 weeks

The issue with this is that its wrong.

The idea should be, "lets remove crime from our community." That would make sense. But the term "black on black crime" is wrong. White people are killed at the same rate by white people as black people are killed by black people. And the white community is going through its own version of the crack wars, and most of the people selling them heroin are white.

Black on black crime is a myth. Just like white on white crime is a myth. Hispanics criminals kill more hispanics than any other race. Asians kill asians at the same rate.

You commit crimes in your community. Meaning, crimes in the black community is commited by black people. Crimes in the white community are commited by whites, etc.

A little bit of research shows that this is nothing other than a talking point.

I do agree with you in the sense that false notion of "what about black on black" crime needs to go away, and that happens with educating mfers on this topic and showing proof that this isnt specific to the black community.
We also have to stop comparing our numbers with theirs because our damage has been happening for too long to care about another races issues....<<<<<<and that’s how they feel about us!!!!

Back