Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Yea I think its dope

hinestly thats what you wanna see

the police being a part of the community...

coning thru and dancing at block parties
Playing pickup with the kids in the neighborhood
Sitting on the porch with the elderly and just talking

its much easier to tell that knucklehead to be off the block when I circle back around or ima tell ya mom, gma, pops...whoever cause they know em

thats what its supposed to be like

Exactly. Word for word. I was born into a revolution that still continues till this day. Was very involved at times, much less involved at other times. Went overseas and tried to join the armed fight going on and had the older people there smack the shit out me and say I can have much more impact in America than I would with a gun.

Saying all that to say, ive seen this shit happen way to many times. Different people and different circumstances but same exact fight for freedom.

And Ive seen how equally important it is to have 2 different ideologies both work together in different ways for the same outcome.

Its also why i said peaceful protestors need to stop calling rioters animals, and rioters need to stop calling peaceful protestors pussies cause the opressors would use that to divide the movement and destroy it.

You’re Kurdish right no disrespect if I got it wrong

Those of yall that have returned to work, How have the white people in your office been acting the last week? My 60 plus year old white worker comes in my office this morning with tears in her eyes.. She's like "Ryan what can I do to more of an advocate!? I feel I havent done enough and it just breaks my heart" She boo hooing and shit and im just looking at her lol.. I really didnt know what to even say to her. Every couple hours she just comes and stands kinda in my doorway like she is waiting on me to engage in conversation with her.. Its already tough enough working in a mask lol and now i gotta listen to this white guilt pouring out

CEO sent us an email about racial injustice. Ain’t say shit about no raise or hazard pay tho

Yea you're right. Kurdish, from Turkey

Myra that shit crazy cuz it’s a huge ethnic group in like 4 countries. It would’ve made sense of the powers that be had just let them have their own country but not artificially like Israel

Myra that shit crazy cuz it’s a huge ethnic group in like 4 countries. It would’ve made sense of the powers that be had just let them have their own country but not artificially like Israel

Word. And we were supposed too. Promised a country if we fought against the Ottoman Empire, but England betrayed us and divided us between 4 countries. Its crazy that the we didnt lose our identity a 100 years in cause all four countries been trying to ethnically cleanse us.

The redrawing of the borders by england and france after the collapse of the ottaman empire is the direct reason behind all the trouble in the middle east today. All of it.

But anyway, thats a topic for a whole different thread. not gon derail this one.

VCq66Wx.jpg

Pi4KX2B.jpg

m97gCUo.jpg

Pretty much the same...

im the only black person in my office.

Now i ALWAYS have my airpods in...sometimes I dont even be listening to anything I just dont want them to talk to me lol

I y’all cash shit about my call center job but I’m glad this place is 95% black. Parents worked with crackers for years and couldn’t stand them. Folks be saying Virginia ain’t the South lol them rednecks say otherwise

Back