Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Jus wanna add even tho i assume Ahmad was scared atleast he died swinging. Homie fought back until his last dying breath.
This what it is.

So many of them want us begging on our knees to live that they get offended when we stand on our feet and die

this is why i dont believe all this shit.....

so only a few people been treating me like i dont belong on places?

so only a few people been treating black men and women like the less than human?

so all these people been on our side all this time but was just too busy to stop they folk from following us in store or correct loan applications?

i guess i been wrong all this time. i been making shit up in my mind.

fuck all that tho......imma try to capitalize on this shit while i can.

Jus wanna add even tho i assume Ahmad was scared atleast he died swinging. Homie fought back until his last dying breath.

Definitely did and that's all we can and should do!!!

I've said this years ago but we all have our own opinions on shit and that is why I never got behind the "I can't breathe" shit with Eric Garner. What resonated with me and made me feel for Eric Garner was he told those police "THIS SHIT STOPS TODAY!!!" and meant that shit and they murdered him but he went out fighting cause he was tired of them fucking with him.

Just got off the weekly staff zoom call

You could feel something was different

Towards the end, a sista spoke but didn't really go into detail but you knew what she was talking about

I started to put a comment in the chat about what's going on but at the very last second decided against it

I'm still processing this shit
Lol we just got done w the team zoom meeting as well I’m the only brother on the team.... boss had us go around to discuss how we feel lol I’m like come on fam

Just got off the weekly staff zoom call

You could feel something was different

Towards the end, a sista spoke but didn't really go into detail but you knew what she was talking about

I started to put a comment in the chat about what's going on but at the very last second decided against it

I'm still processing this shit
Lol we just got done w the team zoom meeting as well I’m the only brother on the team.... boss had us go around to discuss how we feel lol I’m like come on fam

Will these public figures that are cancelled right now, remain cancelled a few months and years down the line? Or will fans soon forget about the evil statements they made?

Back