Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Like @GOAT said, all they had to do was arrest these MFs. At the very least the cocksucker that had his knee on my man neck. They rather go through allllllllllllll this other bullshit than just simply issuing an arrest warrant. That’s very telling.
even more sad when you explain it like this

Like @GOAT said, all they had to do was arrest these MFs. At the very least the cocksucker that had his knee on my man neck. They rather go through allllllllllllll this other bullshit than just simply issuing an arrest warrant. That’s very telling.

SMH!

I swear I have seen a clip where the mayor of the city called to have them arrested, but it seems like that isn't happening anytime soon.

Shit's crazy yo!

Niggas think that shit funny but it’s one of the reasons shit don’t change.

Folks are in it for themselves

I don't necessarily agree with fucking shit up like this because you're mad, but I understand why people do it, so it's whatever. However, actually looting shit changes the dynamics because then you're not really doing something for a cause. You're just trying to get a come up in the midst of chaos. You're also giving the enemy a talking point that they will definitely use in an effort to bury the real issue.

giphy.gif

using this situation to draw attention ooff hers

Plus its thousands of people protesting and only dozens, maybe a low hundreds rioting and looting.

And im not even saying looting is wrong and they shouldnt loot.

Just saying to yall anti looting mfers, dont play the white people card of blaming the actions of the few on the whole movement. I gaurantee the majority of protestors didnt burn a thing or loot a thing.

Plus its thousands of people protesting and only dozens, maybe a low hundreds rioting and looting.

And im not even saying looting is wrong and they shouldnt loot.

Just saying to yall anti looting mfers, dont play the white people card of blaming the actions of the few on the whole movement. I gaurantee the majority of protestors didnt burn a thing or loot a thing.

A few hundred of a few thousand is a lot fam.

But looting takes away man power from the real issue. It’s lowkey real selfish and shows no solidarity on getting the issue taken care of.

He they brother nobody turns in their brother

I was having a discussion about looting on FB...

And I was basically saying I don't endorse it support looting... But I understand it, and it has its place.

My analogy... You can't walk into a burning house every day... Charge the people there $5 for a cup of water. Do NOTHING about the fire. Then leave every day at the end of your shift and never expect to get burned.

At the end if the day these business prey off of circumstances. They over charge cuz the insurance in a low income neighborhood is more expensive... And they know that the people have no where else to go. They often have the absolute worst treatment for their regular customers. And they have no interest in a community that are profiting from.

If they are local business owners, where is the pressure on local law enforcement and officials to provide a safer shopping experience for their customers.

What outreach are they doing to better they community?

Back in the day you couldn't even open a barber shop in a neighborhood without the association making you sponsor a baseball team or something...

If these business feel they are above a communities problems but want to continue to open up shop in those same communities...

When the community explodes with frustration.. They gonna have to expect to get burned as well

Back