Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

thats what you took from that?

did i not say we dont need deflection and yes...they will come. maybe not right now......but dont act like they wont.

i said people are angry......PEOPLE.
that encompasses all.

so am i talking about educated people too?

smdh

i said my peace.
i see things how i see it take from it what you will.

Bruh all I’m saying is if somebody is black but also gay it does not mean they put sexual orientation over police brutality and for you to even think that in the first place is crazy. And yes I feel like you brought up division for no reason than to say it’s black first everything else second when it ain’t believable. Yes cops treat all of us bad we know this. But why speak in division when you haven’t seen any? At least in regards to this

Right now is a time when a black news network is really needed. It would allow us as black people to tell our story and control our narrative. We will not get that from any other news network. These white owned networks will have black people on who have to speak in a controlled manner and also put up either a black or white conservative to combat what the black person is saying to appease some white viewers and for ratings because they know it will more than likely lead to an on camera argument between the 2 sides.

If Diddy really owns Revolt TV or has serious pull up there. Revolt TV should be running a news cycle about black america everyday. Especially right now.

Bruh all I’m saying is if somebody is black but also gay it does not mean they put sexual orientation over police brutality and for you to even think that in the first place is crazy. And yes I feel like you brought up division for no reason than to say it’s black first everything else second when it ain’t believable. Yes cops treat all of us bad we know this. But why speak in division when you haven’t seen any? At least in regards to this

i stated what doesnt matter when they do this shit.
why didnt you pick up on the other shit i mentioned? like location? or education? why you only speaking on gay?

and when this dies down ...the fractures come. they always come....its about time we head them off before they do so this can continue to flow in the right direction to get change.

more of a reason to be united at all times. not just now.

not fighting as a unit gets no one anything.

you and others can deal with now....i think in the future.

some of these people will get arrested an they will need bail money or lawyers fees or donations. im thinking about that. didnt see anyone arrested yet. but i know it will happen.
preemptively planning support for the what ifs.

just like i took preemptive actions to help up to 50 black families when all this other shit hit the black community.

see how that works

i hope thats clearer for you if not....not sure what to tell you.

why didnt you pick up on the other shit i mentioned? like location? or education? why you only speaking on gay?

and when this dies down ...the fractures come. they always come....its about time we head them off before they do so this can continue to flow in the right direction to get change.

some of these people will get arrested an they will need bail money or lawyers fees or donations. im thinking about that. didnt see anyone arrested yet. but i know it will happen.

just like i took preemptive actions to help up to 50 black families when all this other shit hit the black community.

see how that works

Earlier in the thread you quoted a posted and said something along the lines of "this a thread for later" and left it at that.

You should take that same approach with this topic right now.

Millions in damage and all they had to do was arrest the cops.

Im sure tonite the military gonna be there in full force
thats too much like right.

and they need to investigate with video.....just cant be that cut and dry huh.

smdh

see how that works

You’re confused because you consistently think I’m against what you’re saying overall. You saying unite without bringing up the extra in saying we can unite and still be extra and I don’t see it as a problem.

And yes I’ve seen I’ve see a black woman say she not riding for niggas because niggas will abuse the women and kids and won’t get checked. That can be remedied tho.

But let’s focus on this here it’s folks united just let it be

You’re confused because you consistently think I’m against what you’re saying overall. You saying unite without bringing up the extra in saying we can unite and still be extra and I don’t see it as a problem.

And yes I’ve seen I’ve see a black woman say she not riding for niggas because niggas will abuse the women and kids and won’t get checked. That can be remedied tho.

Let this convo go for the time being

you got it bruh.......

now aint the time.

Back