Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

let me ask yall.......

if the video was never shown to the public, do you think just hearing about it would spark this type of anger?

whats crazy is all you see is a black man.

people are angry this happened to a black man.

it didnt matter who he was married too.
it didnt matter where he was from.
it didnt matter how he was educated or where he worked.
it didnt matter if he liked men or was apart of them initials.

all that matter was he was black and he was killed unjustly.

we need to stop the division and this divisive shit people talk.

we are black first.

anyone who goes against that.....are not helping in anyway and is selfish and self centered.
anyone not willing to help because their demands arent met......fuck em

open your eyes yall.

this shit could happen to anyone of us and we dont have time for fuck shit.

we all got ideas and they need to be spoke on.......

are we tired or are we just tired for now?

that fucking post with all them black men getting blamed for shit pissed me off and fucked up my day.

Allowing anger to cloud your judgement and overcharge these police will result in their release and no justice. They need to be properly charged in order to even have a chance at seeing a conviction. Focusing on what is at hand will result in a more successful outcome. I pray these men see justice at the hands of the courts. If this falls through and they walk, we might see another version of the LA riots in Minn.

You need a better understanding of how the injustice system works. There really is no such thing as overcharging. The prosecutors stack charges when they really want to get a conviction on something and go light when they want give a person the best shot to beat the charge but give the look to the public like they're doing their job and being fair.

whats crazy is all you see is a black man.

people are angry this happened to a black man.

it didnt matter who he was married too.
it didnt matter where he was from.
it didnt matter how he was educated or where he worked.
it didnt matter if he liked men or was apart of them initials.

all that matter was he was black and he was killed unjustly.

we need to stop the division and this divisive shit people talk.

we are black first.

anyone who goes against that.....are not helping in anyway and is selfish and self centered.
anyone not willing to help because their demands arent met......fuck em

open your eyes yall.

this shit could happen to anyone of us and we dont have time for fuck shit.

we all got ideas and they need to be spoke on.......

are we tired or are we just tired for now?

that fucking post with all them black men getting blamed for shit pissed me off and fucked up my day.

No. Like you’re trying to make this something it ain’t. All black people are supporting him yea even the gay ones and the black women and the feminists you think destroy black men. Maybe if we as black men realized that the other black groups have our back which is the exact opposite of division things like this would be shown more.

But this a deflection as you can see all these black people on the same page so why focus on made up divisions

No. Like you’re trying to make this something it ain’t. All black people are supporting him yea even the gay ones and the black women and the feminists you think destroy black men. Maybe if we as black men realized that the other black groups have our back which is the exact opposite of division things like this would be shown more.

But this a deflection as you can see all these black people on the same page so why focus on made up divisions
thats what you took from that?

did i not say we dont need deflection and yes...they will come. maybe not right now......but dont act like they wont.

i said people are angry......PEOPLE.
that encompasses all.

so am i talking about educated people too?

smdh

i said my peace.
i see things how i see it take from it what you will.

Back