Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Btw, i dont want to act like Riots are good. No one ever wants to see shit burn down. Shit is really depressing that its come to this.

Im just making the point that sometimes, when nothing else works, shit becomes necessary.

Cause those are the easiest option for us to use majority of the time. A huge factor IMO is those places sell the same products at a cheaper price that most black owned places. Most people would rather save a few dollars than to pay a few more cents or dollars and spend that money with a black business.

Yes they should've been but when so many people running around screaming to the high heavens MONEY OVER EVERYTHING. Most not going to look at the deeper point of what spending a little more with a good black person can do for black people overall that saving that money and spending with the big corp who fucking us over in the long run.
This whole post is my issue with this all.
We gave people the power over us.
All them companies make a shit load of money and with that money they can get things cheaper for a higher MOQ. Then they sell it to us cheaper than our own and continue to make more while our people don't have the same support to buy higher MOQ and sell us cheaper products.

But we mad at a system we helped create and support when it's other options.

Fine....Tear it down and use those other options now. just be sure we have options.

I don't trust them folk with making things right by us. I don't think y'all should either.

I'm still refusing to be angry with anyone who looted. I'm questioning everything.

Literally 3 weeks ago, I argued with a black man that I love to consider not carrying a firearm. Pulled out all my favorite, cushy little stats I love to go to about how they only make us less safe, how the good guy with a gun scenario is a myth, how you're actually much more likely to injure/harm yourself or another member of your household rather than an intruder... how we have got to put the guns down. I said all that to a black male... gotta love the arrogance of that.

so today, as I'm sitting in my house as chaos ensues around me, blocks away, and I don't want to go out, I'm prepared. I did not come to this war empty handed.

Last edited:
No, and they were wrong and fucked up for that, but even if that's what you're advocating, then the people should be destroying the shit in the communities of the enemies (i.e. the killer cops) not the things serving their own community.

And before we go to far down that rabbit hole, I think we all agree that the whole "they're destroying their own community" rhetoric is overblown. We're simply talking about the isolated incidents where that is truthfully happening.

I'm not getting the "They were wrong" who were they wrong too? Who is the judge?

They did what they had to do to destroy their enemy.

The things serving the black communities are white established businesses for the most part, Asians, and other groups set up in black communities because black folks spend money more than any group on this planet. As I stated, those black businesses who tend to the black people on a personal level may be skipped over, but it's war, so they may get hit too for the cause.

It aint like black folks are getting loans to start up these x amount of businesses that we are making it out it to be, but that's another topic,

I agree, the looting and destruction could be done in those areas.

And I honestly believe that if that black business who tend to black people on a personal level, majority of the black folks that maybe looting and destroying things will skip over those black businesses.

Do you think a group of blacks would destroy a black business who did a lot for the black community, hired black workers, gave out giveaways, black owners, do for the black community?

Last edited:
I already told you I don’t care about looking at things from their point of view. If they don’t attack random INNOCENT black people then their community wouldn’t have gotten shot up. If they don’t randomly attack INNOCENT black people in China then black people wouldn’t randomly attack Asians. Cause and effect.

Bruh, you going around in circles with yourself all to avoid admitting the truth. You're not against attacking innocent people and you don't believe it's cowardly. You just don't like when blacks are on the receiving end of it. If that's how you feel, just be true to it and remember that there are people of other races feel the same way. That's why we have to deal with bullshit like this.

niggas acting tough in there vids but a report came out saying they where beating up random black and elderly women two spanish people got shot the other night this shit crazy they invited a race war until there little part of town for no reason

@Thor we should be. I'm not saying a race war persay but definitely an economic war.....

They burned Roman occupied spaces. And remade them in their image.

The point is to drive them OUT. By any means necessary b. We can rebuild all them Mom and Pop stores while flooding the black dollars back into our community
They burned Roman occupied spaces.
They burned out the Romans.

Who we driving out our own hoods?
If it's the big corporate stores cool. But will you support the maybe more expensive black business moving in.

I'm still refusing to be angry with anyone who looted. I'm questioning everything.

Literally 3 weeks ago, I argued with a black man that I love to consider not carrying a firearm. Pulled all the stats I love to go to about how they only make us less safe, how the good guy with a gun scenario is a myth, how you're actually much more likely to injure/harm yourself or another member of your household rather than an intruder... how we have got to put the guns down. I said all that to a black male... gotta love the arrogance of that.

so today, as I'm sitting in my house as chaos ensues around me, blocks away, and I don't want to go out, I'm prepared. I did not come to this war empty handed.

View attachment 290937

Well there's a name I ain't seen in a month of Sunday's

I'm not getting the "They were wrong" who were they wrong too? Who is the judge?

They did what they had to do to destroy their enemy.

The things serving the black communities are white established businesses for the most part, Asians, and other groups set up in black communities because black folks spend money more than any group on this planet. As I stated, those black businesses who tend to the black people on a personal level may be skipped over, but it's war, so they may get hit too for the cause.

It aint like black folks are getting loans to start up these x amount of businesses that we are making it out it to be, but that's another topic,

I agree, the looting and destruction could be done in those areas.

And I honestly believe that if that black business who tend to black people on a personal level, majority of the black folks that maybe looting and destroying things will skip over those black businesses.

Do you think a group of blacks would destroy a black business who did a lot for the black community, hired black workers, gave out giveaways, black owners, did for the black community?

I don't think they would do that intentionally, but I do think that some black businesses that did those things were casualties because of the chaos.

Look, here's my stance. I'm not against violence. I just think everything should be done with purpose so that you can be sure that you will accomplish your goal. If you want to destroy a Target as part of a protest, you should make your reasoning known and so that everyone knows why that action is being taken. That's not what happens and as a result the enemy gets to fill in the narrative. We shouldn't even be talking about this. We should be talking about specific policy that needs to be pushed and the politicians and influencers that need to be pressured into pushing those policy changes. But every time these protests happen, the narrative always gets shifted to looting because it's always done in a way that allows for the media to use that tactic.

This whole post is my issue with this all.
We gave people the power over us.
All them companies make a shit load of money and with that money they can get things cheaper for a higher MOQ. Then they sell it to us cheaper than our own and continue to make more while our people don't have the same support to buy higher MOQ and sell us cheaper products.

But we mad at a system we helped create and support when it's other options.

Fine....Tear it down and use those other options now. just be sure we have options.

I don't trust them folk with making things right by us. I don't think y'all should either.

The bold is very close to that Kanye "slavery was a choice" shit.

We didn't give them shit. We were conditioned to view things that way. For centuries we've had black people undermine other black people who wanted to fight through violence and economics to break that.

Shit we damn near got some people in this thread who ain't far from wanting to undermine the looters right now.

Oh and there was this guy in Africa who was trying to unite the continent under 1 economy with their own currency backed by African gold and resources. Trying to bring wealth and prosperity to the black continent and its people. Momar Gaddafi. Take a guess which president gave the greenlight to have him taken out.

They burned Roman occupied spaces.
They burned out the Romans.

Who we driving out our own hoods?
If it's the big corporate stores cool. But will you support the maybe more expensive black business moving in.
In short yes

This thread is a microcosm of what's happening in the streets. No leadership, no direction, no unity. Its this divison thats making progress stagnant and that is by design. They killed our leaders and unifiers for exactly this reason. now we running round like headless chickens.
Yes and no

But I hear you

Back