Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Bruh, you going around in circles with yourself all to avoid admitting the truth. You're not against attacking innocent people and you don't believe it's cowardly. You just don't like when blacks are on the receiving end of it. If that's how you feel, just be true to it and remember that there are people of other races feel the same way. That's why we have to deal with bullshit like this.
One was a unprovoked attack. The other was a reaction. You’re putting both in the same category. Basically coon talk. Save that moral shit for others.

What are the black businesses in the black community areas where black folks live, or frequent?

Tire shops/mechanic shop, usually a car wash/detailed shop a nigga in the hood got going, maybe, it's probably just a open spot with 2 or 3 hedges/covers, and if it's part of a building, it's being leased in most cases, a barbershop, maybe a nail salon and they are renting/leasing the building, a mom and pop soul food spot, Big Boy's Homemade Burgers or Rena's Soul Kitchen, (maybe a tinted shop/sound system spot, and that's a stretch, most of them are owned by Asians and white boys

So what are we really destroying, those people can pick back up and find another building and re-group with the exception of maybe the mom and pop restaurant, they may actually own the building, but insurance would take care of their equipment and the building but point being, these are the majority of business that we find in the black community. Rena's Soul Kitchen and Big Boy's Homemade Burgers, I don't see a group of black folks destroying this business if these folks are the cornerstone of the black community, just my opinion.

Let's tell it like it is, and be realistic when we say businesses in the black communities, this isn't an all to be all, but in most black areas, this is what you will find

Last edited by a moderator:
The bold is very close to that Kanye "slavery was a choice" shit.

We didn't give them shit. We were conditioned to view things that way. For centuries we've had black people undermine other black people who wanted to fight through violence and economics to break that.

Shit we damn near got some people in this thread who ain't far from wanting to undermine the looters right now.
Being condition to see thing a certain way?
So trying to get people to see it the other way should not be a problem.

I would never say slavery was a choice. That's crazy.

we ...Now have options on where we shop and who we support. We have all we need but if we don't get it or create it.....We trusting someone else to treat us right.

I'm not ok with that.

I saw it in a post above this.......If a black owner business is a casualty..... Unintentionally...That's one thing.
I'm speaking on knowing and not caring. That's the shit I'm against. But if it's between a burning Gucci and Chanel store an ends up hit by mistake......I won't be mad.

But I see every black owned store as one more step away from needing them.

What are the black businesses in the black community areas where black folks live, or frequent?

Tire shops/mechanic shop, usually a car wash/detailed shop a nigga in the hood got going, maybe, it's probably just a open spot with 2 or 3 hedges/covers, and if it's part of a building, it's being leased in most cases, a barbershop, maybe a nail salon and they are renting/leasing the building, a mom and pop soul food spot, Big Boy's Homemade Burgers or Rena's Soul Kitchen, (maybe a tinted shop/sound system spot, and that's a stretch, most of them are owned by Asians and white boys

So what are we really destroying, those people can pick back up and find another building and re-group with the exception of maybe the mom and pop restaurant, they may actually own the building, but insurance would take care of their equipment and the building but point being, these are the majority of business that we find in the black community. Rena's Soul Kitchen and Big Boy's Homemade Burgers, I don't see a group of black folks destroying this business if these folks are the cornerstone of the black community, just my opinion.

Let's tell it like it is, and be realistic when we say businesses in the black communities, this isn't an all to be all, but in most black areas, this is what you will find
You write this bruh?

Who wrote this shit?

you need to relax

You need to start deleting posts and then consider banning niggas from the thread if they still can't stay on the topic and keep derailing it with bullshit.

Edit: i understand yall not gonna catch everything and don't have time to police every post.

But if one of you see it take the opportunity. From what I can tell every single mod active in the thread so it really shouldn't be that hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being condition to see thing a certain way?
So trying to get people to see it the other way should not be a problem.

I would never say slavery was a choice. That's crazy.

we ...Now have options on where we shop and who we support. We have all we need but if we don't get it or create it.....We trusting someone else to treat us right.

I'm not ok with that.

I saw it in a post above this.......If a black owner business is a casualty..... Unintentionally...That's one thing.
I'm speaking on knowing and not caring. That's the shit I'm against. But if it's between a burning Gucci and Chanel store an ends up hit by mistake......I won't be mad.

But I see every black owned store as one more step away from needing them.

Yes it is a problem because for 100's of years we've been taught their ice is colder, grass is greener and their white women's pussy and status of having her is better. Let's not act like black kids aren't being "educated" according to white standards. Shit HBCU's accreditation comes from white people. Think about that an HBCU could lose their acceditation for teaching black kids because some white people say they don't like the curriculum.

Yes we have the options but we don't have the mindset.

Last edited:
real shit though, i appreciate you for being you and not breaking character, but yeah fam, now aint the time lol

I'm glad you agree

It might not seem like it, but it wasn't random at all.

All I did was respond to what was posted.

If that hadn't have been posted, I wouldn't have said a word about Lizzo.

Gotta admit though, this thread has taken on some elements of the Off Topic thread.

Especially the 4 pages about Sara Sidner a couple days ago.

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

You can read that?
i initially edited his post to turn the characters white but then i realized maybe not everyone using a black background like i am and the letter show black

i changed it back

i just highlighted it with my mouse and was able to read it

Back