Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

you're pathetic if you have sympathy for people that benefit from your oppression, & these crakkkaz have y'all so indoctrinated & programmed that you're calling rebellions in the wake of people being murdered "riots"

I hate to say it but this jackass has a slight point.

The media is focusing on the looting and not looters. As you can see by what's been posted in this thread alone there's been a lot a ton of non people of color starting fires and breaking shit.

Yeah, when I tuned into MSNBC this afternoon...........they were showing a bunch of nignogs looting a footlocker in Philadelphia.

Kept the camera on it for a good 30 minutes too.

Now, it was from a helicopter or drone or something............so maybe they were just broadcasting a live feed from a local tv station or something.

ROFL.. That tiny pig made another appearance...

"short ass nigga, I'll slap the shit outta you."

200.gif

It's possible some of these white rioters may have anarchist beliefs.
The reckless abandon to "burn everything" and tagging Karl Marx quotes fits their bill.
The uprising is a perfect opportunity for them to put their recipes to use.
They are a less spoken of group of white radicals, but are usually younger.
What intentions they have with racial injustice I can't say.
Whether or not black people protest in peace is also something I can't say matters at this point.
they have militias backing them.

you create anarchy and those with the firepower will control the narrative.

the shit yall seeing is an illusion,

i give it a few more days.

Not to deflect y’all but as a whole you think we gotta stop taking celebrities as serious as they act when it comes to stuff like this. I know a tweet can’t do a lot and I don’t expect them to actually hit the streets and a lot of times they not equipped to be talking about current events. But for things like this that are nationwide I think it’s reasonable to expect some sort of commentary. Then again not every celeb is so open with this stuff.

Honestly, I'd rather them not say anything at all.

We need to stop looking to celebrities for leadership.

Notice how he's only blaming Antifa...but not the white supremacists...who's also been reported as part the problem also.

We didn't have too many black businesse back then. Banks wouldn't give us loans to even finance one. Was mostly Korean and mom & pop places. South LA was literred with burned down buildings for over a deacde, was part of our landscape for along time. Businesses didn't come back until the mid-00s, and really it's only been the last 5 years with gentrification that my old area really fully came back.

It's hard to explain to people, because it's weird seeing your city burning and the aftermath. It's easy to get hyped up now, but when everything close to you is fucked up, it hits home. This time aorund I'm seeing places like Fairfax where there are tons of Ethipian immigrants shops,a nd it was gutted. No rhyme or reason. People just don't care it seems. Whole thing from our justice system, to this shit is depressing as hell. I don't know anymore
this is why i dont like this looting shit.

shit will scare people.....who the fuck going to open a store up? then niggas gonna get hungry and need to rush the supermarket.

then when food and medicine runs out....

who are people going to look to to fix shit?

Back