Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

That’s what I like about her, and she’s passionate about her craft..

She did a live interview with the police chief of Minnesota and asked some legit questions like “when are the other cops getting arrested ??”..

When she started to get emotional is had me giving her props

CNN claiming trump n the wh are "grappling w how to respond to the unrest"

That is fuckin wild. This the 6th night of unrest across the country. And these niggas don't even kno "how" to respond. At the very least jus call for calm, unity and faith that justice will be served. Gotta say something.

That is fuckin wild. This the 6th night of unrest across the country. And these niggas don't even kno "how" to respond. At the very least jus call for calm, unity and faith that justice will be served. Gotta say something.

They grappling b/c they not tryin to have another Charlottesville moment.

They grappling b/c yney know if he says anything...he's gonna make it MUCH worse.

I don't think he gives enough of a shit to respond and his handlers aren't pushing for it cuz he will prolly go off script and make shit worse(again)

Back