Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Anyone have opinions on the best places to donate? BLM organization as a whole? I’d be down for something local too (NYC). I just want my money used directly for the cause and some of these websites don’t make it super clear what my money is funding so I haven’t decided yet.

How yall feel? BS photo op and these dudes were probably beating peoples ass later than night? Or it’s a start?View attachment 290390View attachment 290392View attachment 290391
Honestly.....They all need to earn our trust.

I do t want black people to keep being the abused person that keeps coming back to the relationship after a sorry.

Most of us work with staunch racists.....But they pretend a few hours a day to be good people.

Forgive me but I don't trust it

somehow the house negroes still finding ways to turn death of their people into a laughingstock, may all of them that misuse humor as coping mechanism die slow & painful

Anyone have opinions on the best places to donate? BLM organization as a whole? I’d be down for something local too (NYC). I just want my money used directly for the cause and some of these websites don’t make it super clear what my money is funding so I haven’t decided yet.
We need to start our own.

We are a black web right?
We all connected.

ABW fund.
@Neo Cortez

Back