Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Cops need to be doing that shit for other cops that they know got the game fucked up to see. Try and change their hearts. Making the people in their communities feel safe. Not the other way around.

I understand what homie was trying to do but its completely misdirected and I'm tired of seeing it.

honestly the shit is soft and unrealistic it should not be in us to forgive them or hug them or turn the other cheek so they can feel we are human

That's a good start. Need more tho..what are you actually doing to help. With the actual power you yield as a company and leader in your industry.

Don't just pander. Do something.
i feel alot of this is going on.

we stand with yall so you wont tear my shit up or support us more afterwards.

Nikes new slogan.......once was Just do it.

it now

Dont do it.

basically dont turn your back to racism

i feel alot of this is going on.

we stand with yall so you wont tear my shit up or support us more afterwards.

Nikes new slogan.......once was Just do it.

it now

Dont do it.

basically dont turn your back to racism

Yeah. After that Minnesota twins and nfl dropping their little messages I'm weary of any company trying to speak on it now after ignoring it for days. Now that shits popping off you wanna drop a tweet? Foh. Do better.

That's a good start. Need more tho..what are you actually doing to help. With the actual power you yield as a company and leader in your industry.

Don't just pander. Do something.

They've picked a side. Imo that's enough for a lotta companies as long as they don't flip or try to play both sides

I agree with your post 100%, but it’s the media outlets calling on celebrities to say or do something..

Feet on pavement articulation of support is greater than money

any celeb that decides to lend their voice shouldnt be because they were urged on by white folks to soothe and pacify niggas

it is a responsibility and duty for them to not let white people author the terms of our fight and liberation
our rage is righteous

There should be a laser like focus on

OUR SAFETY
DEMAND for JUSTICE
DEMAND for Accountability

everything else that happens is derived from injustice.

he most definitely was but he has made the transition after i think the crutcher shooting and i salute him for that
He wasn't a coon he just tried to play the middle on some issues however you can literally track and see him becoming more frustrated and openly calling out racism and bullshit over the past few years. It's a running thing on the internet with people saying he's gone from Tom to Huey Freeman

Lol brudda woke up live on air yeah??? Hopefully he brought a lot of his viewers along the ride.

Still, I don't think it's his place to be callin' black celebrities out.

Back