Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

so much for that...

I've been hearing squad cars for the last hour or so pullin' folks over left and right and prolly 20 minutes ago a grip of them flying towards LVB. Ain't no tellin' what kinda bullshit I'mma wake up to .

Been in Houston with the fam for the past two weeks - crazy for all this shit to pop off while I'm out here and Bruh was actually from 3rd Ward...

...went out there wit my cousins yesterday - walked from Emancipation Park to City Hall.

Got tense for a couple minutes at City Hall, but shit was peace...

View attachment 289881

Family Dollar on Beatiies Ford Rd here in Charlotte. Now this spot is in the middle of the "black" area. Once all this is said and done this not being open is going to hurt the people who lives here.
been hearing about mecklenburg.

hope your folk safe bruh.....

smdh

as much as i had beef with them dudes over in sugarcreek....i hope they chill over there. its not much there to begin with.
but they can burn that fucking mcdonalds.

Says a lot when you think about it.

All these protests going on around the country, and neither CNN.......MSNBC...........or any of the other major news networks are showing any live coverage at all.

They must've got that call too.

Once word spread about how so many white people/agents were part of the protests, they decided to go silent.

Knowing good and damn well that if it was mostly black people out there they'd be all over it.

Only good thing about this is it helps confirm what everyone else has been saying on the ground.

Can't just dismiss it anymore.

Well, they're trying too..........but, ironically........by doing so.........they're actually confirming it in the process.

I don't know what you and anybody else were watching but CNN and ABC had live coverage and I saw mostly white people destroying shit. At least 80 to 90 percent of the people causing the mayhem have been white and that has been mentioned numerous times.

CNN just showed a group being detained in LA. Probably 3 or 4 black people in that group of 30.

Back