Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

Drinking and sex doesn't work for me. Could not perform, lol. I dont smoke but have done edibles. Always wanted to try an edible during sex. I dont do edibles often so I never had them available during sex.

Drinking and sex doesn't work for me. Could not perform, lol. I dont smoke but have done edibles. Always wanted to try an edible during sex. I dont do edibles often so I never had them available during sex.
It helps with the after sex cuddles

If you don't particularly care to do that afterwards normally, popping and eddie will help with that. You just wanna go to sleep afterwards anyway frfr

At the end of the day, I’m still trying to figure out how this is rape.

sigh...

Because the definition of rape is constantly being changed and "enhanced" with additional acts, having sex with someone that's intoxicated has been legally declared rape because it is now believed that someone that's intoxicated cannot legally give consent to any sexual acts.

Ergo, if you get drunk in order to have sex, and your partner is sober or even buzzed, then your partner has committed an act of rape and you are now a victim of rape.

I didn't want to do this, but y'all niagras dragged it out.

1606832953440.gif

sigh...

Because the definition of rape is constantly being changed and "enhanced" with additional acts, having sex with someone that's intoxicated has been legally declared rape because it is now believed that someone that's intoxicated cannot legally give consent to any sexual acts.

Ergo, if you get drunk in order to have sex, and your partner is sober or even buzzed, then your partner has committed an act of rape and you are now a victim of rape.

I didn't want to do this, but y'all niagras dragged it out.

View attachment 535466
Ok, but this ain't that

Nor is this the semantics Olympics either.

The thread has a pretty pretty pretty simple premise. How do YOU like to have sex. As A WILLINGLY participant. Do YOU like to be under the influence of alcohol or a drug

Rape at no point should've been the first thing that was thought of.

I have had sex under the influence of marijuana. I liked it. I liked it so much that I would consider doing it as often as I could. With that revelation, I have answered her question.

Ok, but this ain't that

The thread has a pretty pretty pretty simple premise. How do YOU like to have sex. As A WILLINGLY participant. Do YOU like to be under the influence of alcohol or a drug

I have had sex under the influence of marijuana. I liked it. I liked it so much that I would consider doing it as often as I could. With that revelation, I have answered her question.

I get that, believe me... I do.

I almost even replied to the OP, but when I saw there was 3 pages on it I said to myself "lemme check the temp of the room before I reply" and, sure as shit, it was a wise decision. Something in the back of my head said "hold on, rape is gonna get brought up, stay thy hand".

I fully get what @Loquacious was getting at. I can't stress that enough.

It's crazy how easily this could've all been avoided, had @Thor said 'It is possible to sexually assault your wife.'...rather than saying 'You can sexually assault your wife.'...because Kandy heard that as 'it is ok to sexually assault your wife.'

But I did. It’s in the other thread that she originally got her information from.

Bruh. I hold women in high regard on here and in real life and called out posters for hitting on them and while some male posters even have wives (maybe over steeping on that part)

Ok, but this ain't that

But...see...I'ma gonna be that guy.

Legally...isn't asking someone if they like to have sex intoxicated, is almost the same as asking them if they like to have unconsensual sex.

It's like asking a man, if he stopped beating his wife/girlfriend.

It feels like an odd loaded question.

Almost everyone has had some alcohol and sex, some weed and sex, cocaine and sex, to get into the mood. But calling it intoxicated sex, it's nasty.

It helps with the after sex cuddles

If you don't particularly care to do that afterwards normally, popping and eddie will help with that. You just wanna go to sleep afterwards anyway frfr
If it is within the 2nd - 4th hour mark, im good to go with the female. After that, snoozeville. Im still high when I wake up as well. Not as high as the beginning hours but my senses are still heightened

But...see...I'ma gonna be that guy.

Legally...isn't asking someone if they like to have sex intoxicated, is almost the same as asking them if they like to have unconsensual sex.

It's like asking a man, if he stopped beating his wife/girlfriend.

It feels like an odd loaded question.

Almost everyone has had some alcohol and sex, some weed and sex, cocaine and sex, to get into the mood. But calling it intoxicated sex, it's nasty.
No it's not

This is asking YOU, ZMEKA, how do YOU like having sex.

This is really no different than any barbershop conversation dudes literally have all the time willingly giving up this information. Why is it all of a sudden being over analyzed because it's being asked on a message board?

Not saying this is you so don't take it this way but some of the posts read as if Kandy is keeping a notebook on who likes what so she can violate them in the future. Like what?

I prefer to have a lil buzz than be drunk or fully high. Like 2-3 shots or a couple hits. On enough to hear the lil 😈 in the back of my head, but good enough to where I'm not guided by it.
I like to be guided by it.

I regret nothing🤷🏾‍♂️

Nothing like hearing/reading "what got into you last night"

"When the Remy in the system, ain't no tellin"

View attachment 535536
When I'm drunk now I can go from cool to tossin cookies in minutes. Cant be projectile vomiting while beatin cakes lol I need to protect the innocent. And I don't smoke weed or do edibles enough to know which one agrees best with me. So it's better to keep it light.

Back