Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

sigh...

Because the definition of rape is constantly being changed and "enhanced" with additional acts, having sex with someone that's intoxicated has been legally declared rape because it is now believed that someone that's intoxicated cannot legally give consent to any sexual acts.

Ergo, if you get drunk in order to have sex, and your partner is sober or even buzzed, then your partner has committed an act of rape and you are now a victim of rape.

I didn't want to do this, but y'all niagras dragged it out.

View attachment 535466

Yea, I was bein facetious w/ my post but this was pretty much the sentiment of it w/ how things have changed thru the yrs

but other dude took it & ran w/ it

:hahaha:

Wild and weird

tumblr_m30qwi23zc1r0mzse.gif

I say it all the time, niggas wanna be victims sooooooo bad

I guess all them convictions done made yall shook. Damn shame

Come on bruh you better than this John Smith take lol

Nah, he's right though.

That's what most of these SJWs are always saying when the subject of rape comes up.

Now all of a sudden it's not rape anymore???

Niggas are picking and choosing when women can give consent while intoxicated???

KRS One gif.gif

If women can't give consent when they're drunk..........then they can't give consent when they're drunk.

Can't have it both ways.

There's no in-between.

It's rape any way you look at it.

Nah, he's right though.

That's what most of these SJWs are always saying when the subject of rape comes up.

Now all of a sudden it's not rape anymore???

Niggas are picking and choosing when women can give consent while intoxicated???

View attachment 536574

If women can't give consent when they're drunk..........then they can't give consent when they're drunk.

Can't have it both ways.

There's no in-between.

It's rape any way you look at it.
Fam, I know you haven't gotten laid since Krush Groove, but the thread again is about if YOU prefer sex sober or intoxicated. Why you keep adding layers to it.

Do YOU deadeye like to have sex sober?

Or

Do YOU deadeye like a lil liquor/drugs in ya system?

Maybe don't use the term drunk as it seems to have some image that you have to be unconscious, so how about tipsy, faded, etc... You are very well conscious of your actions but your inhibitions have been given the green light.

Back