Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what you gon do wit ya trump check?

Any big time stock. Stocks are well above their lows in march but something like apple is still 15-20% lower than their pre crash numbers. Buy apple stock, sit on it for a year to 18 months, and sell it when it gets back to its pre crash value and make 20% on your 1200.

A good look.

Good lookin out fam

Any big time stock. Stocks are well above their lows in march but something like apple is still 15-20% lower than their pre crash numbers. Buy apple stock, sit on it for a year to 18 months, and sell it when it gets back to its pre crash value and make 20% on your 1200.

A good look.
Apple(AAPL) is gojng for 285 even(per share) at the moment

@Cain

Buddy hooked me up too. Told me he needed work because everything got shut down. I thought he was trying to run game.

I looked up online and saw that in most places, cutting the tree and getting rid of the stump are rarely included in the same quote. Not only did he do both, he grinded the fuck outta it. It looks like a tree was never there.

Plus a new subdivision got built right close to my back yard and the tree was hanging over two houses. It wasn't even giving me no shade. Tuh

Won't be me filing a claim because that shit fell on one of those houses.

Then he ripped up the rest of my flower beds that had bushes, and removed another tree.

Although I really wanted to try and do something else with that money, this was probably the best use of it all things considered. There was no way I was gonna be able to do all that shit

Back