Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what you gon do wit ya trump check?

Still ain't got mine yet.

giphy.gif

I was surprised when the first check came. paid most of a credit card and now I'm just waiting on them to approve that second check. I want to save the next few checks if we get them for a house down payment but there's bound to be a few folks thinking the same thing.

one of the current proposals is for 2k a month for everyone over 16 for a minimum of 6 months to be reapplied if we still need it six months after that. another is for mortage/rent forgiveness for a year with zero increase for 5 years. 2k/month is a long shot but that would definitely give folks a chance to bounce back.

Me too.

... However, it must be said that the people who got their checks earliest, make the least amount of money. The deposits went in order starting with the brokest niggas out there and will end with the highest paid that qualify.

source.gif

... jussayin...
Nah. Unless they prioritized families with kids first.

Me too.

... However, it must be said that the people who got their checks earliest, make the least amount of money. The deposits went in order starting with the brokest niggas out there and will end with the highest paid that qualify.

source.gif

... jussayin...

That shit false.

Me too.

source.gif

... jussayin...
You make so much yet you still in here asking about where ya cut

Make that make sense OG

Back