Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what you gon do wit ya trump check?

gotta put a grip of work into it, but I'm sure somebody got the $1300 to put with that $1.2k to buy it.

'cause I know if I had the extra loot, I'd be buying it myself. Sit on it until I got to the D. Call up my cousins to come check it out and give me an estimate on a rehab, but turn it from a multi to a single family joint. Granted, that area ain't nothin nice at all. I used to get busy over that way a hop skip and a jump over on Warren Ave and chances are it's still shitty.

But... 11000sq/ft ain't nothin to sneeze at.
I’m bout to run it past the better half and buy this shit lol the land alone alone may be worth more than 2599

You make so much yet you still in here asking about where ya cut

Make that make sense OG

Simple: By now they should have made it to my income bracket.

I never said I was ballin'. I'm the first to admit my money is funnier than Eddie Murphy on helium these days.

shit niggas I'm broke and ain't shamed to admit it. bills paid, living in my means, plotting some moves but shit ain't turned up yet. No sense in flexing for niggas on the net when you barely keeping yourself afloat. If that check don't change your circumstances, why you looking anyway?

My 21 year old got hers within the first few days. She has no kids and barely made any money last year but she filed her taxes independent.
That’s what I mean though. Maybe they prioritized lower income folks and folks with kids first. I wouldn’t have even gotten it if I was single, but my wife and I together put us right at the phaseout threshold. We got kids though so we got ours pretty early.

Finally got an update on mine: It's being sent out by mail on the 15th.

giphy.gif

Back