So what age would be a good age to have sex ed?

Teaching kids basic sexual health shouldn't even be viewed from a liberal or conservative pov. What the hell is liberal or left leaning about teaching kids about the human body and reproductive health?
So why quote me when @CAP 3.0 brought up folks being conservative? Nobody made that distinction in here but him.

So you have to start at the person that brought it up and not the one that responded

It makes no sense if part of the job of both parents and teachers is to help prepare kids for the world...but some want to also deny those same kids knowledge on how to navigate the world.
As much as our people were oppressed.... We have a very oppressive nature in a lot of our behavior...

This is an example of such

So why quote me when @CAP 3.0 brought up folks being conservative? Nobody made that distinction in here but him.

So you have to start at the person that brought it up and not the one that responded

Because his post pointed out how stupid it is to let conservative beliefs cloud your views on what should be basic knowledge and your post also equated a liberal/left leaning view with something that should be basic knowledge which is also stupid. Your post was just an extension of the stupid shit he already called out.

Based on the age I started getting “active”, I’d say 12-13.

I didnt get my dick wet yet but I was damn sure trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwayne
Because his post pointed out how stupid it is to let conservative beliefs cloud your views on what should be basic knowledge and your post also equated a liberal/left leaning view with something that should be basic knowledge which is also stupid. Your post was just an extension of the stupid shit he already called out.
Sure bruh. Me saying 7th grade is where schools should start sex Ed and parents teaching their kids before that time is such a conservative view point.

You didn’t pay attention to anything I said about sex Ed

This entire conversation is about the best age.

Folks have different age ranges and y’all making it out to be folks are against sex Ed all together

Some of y’all saying 3rd-4th grade

Some y’all saying 7th grade including me

The disconnect and insults coming from y’all on the best age range is crazy

Do better

Reactions: Bender Rodriguez
The conditioning has been conditioned
But what’s this conditioning you talking?

Folks in here are giving age/grade ranges when they think the class should happen. Not one person in her is against it.

The initial conversation started with that post about identity terms in a MIDDLE SCHOOL curriculum.

Seems like there are a couple arguments happening at the same time. Some folks feel like middle school is appropriate.. some dont want it taught until much later

My son went to school with a boy who goes by “she/her”

This was middle school.
My high school had a few guys wearing makeup and this one guy that came to school with female clothes and water balloons. They ended up getting popped by someone. He also beat the shit out of some kid in the hallways. No idea if that was related

One guy wearing makeup was like 6'4 and probably could play football so no one was making fun of him

The initial conversation started with that post about identity terms in a MIDDLE SCHOOL curriculum.

Seems like there are a couple arguments happening at the same time. Some folks feel like middle school is appropriate.. some dont want it taught until much later
Chi the only one that said High school.

A few said middle school (including me)

And some said 6-7-8 year olds should be learning which is what I pushed back against

We all in agreement it should take place at some point for children in school

But we all agreed it should start at home

Reactions: Inori
Negas want to call me a conservative cause I said 7th grade

WTF y’all even doing

Chi the only one that said High school.

A few said middle school (including me)

And some said 6-7-8 year olds should be learning which is what I pushed back against

We all in agreement it should take place at some point for children in school

But we all agreed it should start at home

End of the day everyone has to do what they think is best for their family. My only point is burying heads in the sand helps no-one. I equate some of the extreme attitudes we see with this with the doofy nonsense these whites be doing trying to take out black history from the curriculum(not saying any of yall are doing it). All the shit is silly.

You gon deal with different walks of life when/if you step outside ya bubble...Education/Schooling imo should help kids be well rounded in all the shit they might approach later on.. but I agree 1000% that it should start at home. Sometimes it dont tho

I think education on personal boundaries can be taught from a very early age.