White gay men
Gays
LBGT
Asians
Pedos
Midgets
Immigrants
etc are all minority groups.

Those are all considered minorities in America, Those groups will benefit more to the plan than blacks

Affirmation Action was supposed to go to blacks only, but the word minority is written in the language and guess who benefit the most from this plan?

That's why I asked her what the hell is a minority

The bill was one of three "tangibles" mentioned in the story.

Break down the limitations in her support for reparations and provide the source of your information.

You also didn't answer the questions asked.
I read the article and all it mention was a down payment for a home wtf.

The bill was one of three "tangibles" mentioned in the story.

Break down the limitations in her support for reparations and provide the source of your information.

You also didn't answer the questions asked.

.....and we're still waiting @Dwade206

homer.gif

The word minority is in her plans.

White women
White gay men
Gays
LBGT
Asians
Pedos
Midgets
Immigrants
etc are all minority groups.

Those are all considered minorities in America, Those groups will benefit more to the plan than blacks

Affirmation Action was supposed to go to blacks only, but the word minority is written in the language and guess who benefit the most from this plan?

That's why I asked her what the hell is a minority

Are you American? You ran off and didn't answer yesterday.

I guess you missed this.

I read the article and all it mention was a down payment for a home wtf.

The article is about her support for reparations. They mentioned the bill as showing that her support for reparations isn't a one off. I misspoke when I said three. There were only two. Reparations and the homeowners bill.

Did I initially bring up Warren, smart guy? No. That’s your savior.

This is what happens when you socialize with retards.

I'm not even a Warren supporter. Find a post where I've supported her. I'll wait.

You made the claim that her reparations plan was limited so it's on you to explain the limitations and provide the source of your information.

The article is about her support for reparations. They mentioned the bill as showing that her support for reparations isn't a one off. I misspoke when I said three. There were only two. Reparations and the homeowners bill.
oh ok you really had me looking hard for it lol

The article mentioned a down payment on a house for "minorities" Then the next sentence or paragraph talks about the Black folks struggle so black folks could think that she is supporting black folks, which fool'd black folks who is bigging up this plan.

That's a mind fuck, to include and say that the plan will help minorities instead of saying blacks, minorities is everybody except white straight men, and then jump on the black struggle.

We all know who are considered minorities in the eyes of these politicians and it aint black folks

So you're not American. Why are you ashamed of that fact? Or is it that you know you're out of pocket?

We have white folks in here trolling and non-blacks in here trolling and being divisive and discussing black issue, why am I being pressured about my well being and my take on issues in regards to black folks struggle in America, whether if I am American or not, you are pressing me, instead of others is letting me know that I must urk you??

Why those others who troll are not being pressured? You can read the post and see who those posters are??

We have white folks in here trolling and non - blacks in here trolling and being divisive and discussing black issue, why am I being pressured about my well being??

Why those others who troll are not being pressured? You can read the post and see who those posters are??
Do you live in America?

Back