Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

man you aint know?

its supposed to be JUST for black people...what is the SPECIFIC agenda for black people and not something wrapped up in "people of color"
it’s supposed to be JUST for Jews what is the SPECIFIC agenda for Jews and not something wrapped up in “people of color”

it’s supposed to be JUST for Native Americans what is the SPECIFIC agenda for Native Americans and not something wrapped up in “people of color”

it’s supposed to be JUST for Asians what is the SPECIFIC agenda for Asians and not something wrapped up in “people of color”

Also supported medical reform because black women have the highest maternal mortality rate.

Yall got somebody talkin tangibles and putting black ppl on the agenda but she a dem so yall dont care lol
With the information available, has Tariq ever promoted Warren as the choice for black people? Honest question.
So did Elizabeth Warren offer tangibles or not?

Y'all seemed to have missed these.

“They ‘wasn’t’ paid”????
Lmao, calm down, 4th grade level reader. If you read what I wrote clearly, I said it was PART of the problem.
All good though.Wasn’t expecting anything intelligent from some of you anyway.

Wrong.

Nothing you said is part of the problem why they havent been paid. Same with 40 acres and a mule.

Being inclusive had absolute nothing to do why we dont have those things.

It’s a bill to make a down payment for a home. I’m already a homeowner. You already missed how limited her reparations “plan” was.

The bill was one of three "tangibles" mentioned in the story.

Break down the limitations in her support for reparations and provide the source of your information.

You also didn't answer the questions asked.

Also supported medical reform because black women have the highest maternal mortality rate.

Yall got somebody talkin tangibles and putting black ppl on the agenda but she a dem so yall dont care lol

Tariq didn't tweet about this or spoke on it in his YouTubes

Funny how that works....huh?

And of course the goalpost will move now that Dems are in support and are pushing for polices & legislation that SPECIFICALLY address the black community

man you aint know?

its supposed to be JUST for black people...what is the SPECIFIC agenda for black people and not something wrapped up in "people of color"
you trolling to when did black people ask for reparation for other groups ill wait

I love how niggas so skeptical and got all these questions but ain't have none of this for trump. The tariq effect is real...lmao.
What questions do we need to ask someone that has let it be known that he’s an enemy of black people? Asking questions to people who claim to be our allies is wrong now?

Back