So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

What about the whites that are trolling in the thread and non-blacks that are trolling too, posting clown shit, are you worried about those too, or just me, who is trying to allow folks to see the tricks of these evil ass people??

You're fighting the wrong person captain, you got the gun aim'd at the wrong person.

Your article about Warren was trash, the lady has no plans to give black folks anything, if she did, she would have been said it by now

Point them out and go at them then. You waiting on me to do it? You've spotted them, get on your job.

Why don't you start a thread about the politics in your country? Or a thread of how blacks can do better where you are? Something that you can talk about with firsthand knowledge.

Point them out and go at them then. You waiting on me to do it? You've spotted them, get on your job.

Why don't you start a thread about the politics in your country? Or a thread of how blacks can do better where you are? Something that you can talk about with firsthand knowledge.

You're a smart guy, you can tell who is doing what, you pointed out that I am a keyboard warrior, black panther.

You can see who is not for black folks and who is.

Yes, we can all see you know how to cut and paste. Now, with that said, WHAT DOES THE PLAN ENTAIL?

thought I missed how you conveniently left out the home ownership part of the article huh? Smh

I have no idea what the plan entails. Never claimed to. I just know that she's stated her support for reparations for blacks(tangibles). Yet I don't believe Tariq tweeted in support of her proclamation(I asked and none of you have answered).

You type the bold and have the nerve to label others retards. I've explained that part of ther story twice already. You're thre only one that either doesn't get it or refuses to.

You're a smart guy, you can tell who is doing what, you pointed out that I am a keyboard warrior, black panther.

you think im non black fam?

Point them out. You have no problem labeling someone a coon, sambo, etc. so get to it. Don't turn meek now, Warrior.

Sooooooo, you did a sloppy cut and paste job and still don’t know what the fuck her plan entails exactly besides home ownership?!?!?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You're either slow or we've reached the point where you've realised you can't logically refute what has been said. I'm guessing it's the latter.

"So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?"

That is the subject of this thread. The thread was started due to pro Trump tweets made by Tariq after Trump offered a soundbite about "tangibles".

A story was provided showing that Warren announced her support for reparations months ago and yet no tweets from Tariq.

This is where we stand as far as the subject of the thread.

Reactions: shutupGabi
He thinks Warren will give black folks "tangibles" when she made no mentioned, then threw in the word "minority" and black folks in here thought that's us, smh, she used the word support in a tricky ass article.

Anybody can support anything and not do shit.

Also supported medical reform because black women have the highest maternal mortality rate.

Yall got somebody talkin tangibles and putting black ppl on the agenda but she a dem so yall dont care lol

Someone on either side of this debate should tweet Tariq Nasheed the link to article and ask him why he never spoke on this or if has to point it out.

I would but this is the closet I get to "social media" don't have facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

Someone on either side of this debate should tweet Tariq Nasheed the link to article and ask him why he never spoke on this or if has to point it out.

I would but this is the closet I get to "social media" don't have facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

Not even IG?

I have a FB that I havent been on in forever and Twitter even longer

Don’t tell them that though. The bar is so low they think it’s a come up, lmao.

Oh she supports reparation smh, Nigga that aint saying shit.

White folks and coon niggas/sambos/safe niggas say certain words and black folks latch on like leeches thinking they mean something Lol

Support, She support reparations but snuck in the word minorities, and hop'd back on the black struggle, and niggas took that for she's got a plan for black folks smh

You're right captain, the bar is low low. Lol Pathetic. Niggas championing Warren now. a known liar.

• Goat
Reactions: Dwade206
All jokes aside this gon be my last post in here.

To be clear, other candidates have spoken about reparations. Cory Booker worked on HR40 and bernie said he'd sign whatever they came up with if he was president. Some other lady set aside a dollar amount. I only brought up Warren cuz bernie could die at any second and we all know biden and kamala harris are trash.

I say all that to say...if niggas is so adamant about being able to "do business" with trump (lol like that mf fina talk to you), you got better options to put an agenda together and manipulate said candidate into carrying out said agenda than the mf who got sued for not renting apt buildings to blacks...a mf who took a full page ad out asking for death of innocent black boys...a mf who only talks to coons to speak on our behalf and who was just holding a rap challenge 2 days ago. Have more self esteem than somebody that buys McDonalds for invited guests.

If you dont like what you've heard/read about what Warren or anybody else said, what's stopping you from tweeting them or tariq and asking them to clarify what they meant? What's stopping you from critiquing and correcting the plan so it sounds like something we can work with?

K I'm done.

tenor.gif

He thinks Warren will give black folks "tangibles" when she made no mentioned, then threw in the word "minority" and black folks in here thought that's us, smh, she used the word support in a tricky ass article.

Anybody can support anything and not do shit.

Quote me next time, Foriegn Warrior.

Who said I support Warren? Prove my support of her for president or discuss what I've actually stated in here.

Better yet, start those threads up about your country, its politics and treatment of its black citizens.

So its a problem she wants reparations for blacks?

Because the poster stated she said reparations for blacks

All jokes aside this gon be my last post in here.

To be clear, other candidates have spoken about reparations. Cory Booker worked on HR40 and bernie said he'd sign whatever they came up with if he was president. Some other lady set aside a dollar amount. I only brought up Warren cuz bernie could die at any second and we all know biden and kamala harris are trash.

I say all that to say...if niggas is so adamant about being able to "do business" with trump (lol like that mf fina talk to you), you got better options to put an agenda together and manipulate said candidate into carrying out said agenda than the mf who got sued for not renting apt buildings to blacks...a mf who took a full page ad out asking for death of innocent black boys...a mf who only talks to coons to speak on our behalf and who was just holding a rap challenge 2 days ago. Have more self esteem than somebody that buys McDonalds for invited guests.

If you dont like what you've heard/read about what Warren or anybody else said, what's stopping you from tweeting them or tariq and asking them to clarify what they meant? What's stopping you from critiquing and correcting the plan so it sounds like something we can work with?

K I'm done.

tenor.gif
dont leave battle rap bae

Oh she supports reparation smh, Nigga that aint saying shit.

White folks and coon niggas/sambos/safe niggas say certain words and black folks latch on like leeches thinking they mean something Lol

Support, She support reparations but snuck in the word minorities, and hop'd back on the black struggle, and niggas took that for she's got a plan for black folks smh

You're right captain, the bar is low low. Lol Pathetic. Niggas championing Warren now. a known liar.

Shut your safe foreign ass up, man. Talking about safe negros while being outside the stadium.

Quote me next time, Foriegn Warrior.

Who said I support Warren? Prove my support of her for president or discuss what I've actually stated in here.

Better yet, start those threads up about your country, its politics and treatment of its black citizens.

I don't care who you support captain, but I will shred all bullshit you try and present on a discussion about black people that I feel isn't the 100 hard honest truth.

This is a good idea though.. somebody make it happen!

I'd be interested to see if/how he would respond...